“Turkish fare where you least expect it”
Review of Anatolia Grill - CLOSED

Anatolia Grill
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 September 2013

While avoiding the rain at the county fair, we went to a local Goodwill store. Approaching the store, we saw a small sign for Anatolia Grill. The restaurant is actually in a small strip mall with the only entrance off Chalkley Road, opposite American Family Fitness. No need to repeat the other reviews. Great Turkish food at reasonable prices. Comfortable atmosphere. Courteous, friendly staff.

Reviewed 29 August 2013

Not to be overlooked. The location is a little hard to find in Chester, but if you can find the Wal-mart you are in striking distance.

This is one of my staple spots in the Southside of Richmond and a real gem. The food here is very authentic Turkish/Mediterrain at a great value. My family and I frequent this spot for lunch as there is no greater value in the city for what you recieve for <$10.

Try the homemade hummus and the lamb kebab, both fantastic.

Reviewed 16 August 2013

I have been there with friends, family and a group. One member of our group had even spent time in Turkey and said that they are the real McCoys there! Who would have thought a carnivore like me would love things like Tabbouleh, Hummus and other items too numerous to mention. If you've never been there, get the mixed platter. It really is big enough to share with someone else (unless you have a very hearty appetite). The staff is wonderful, gracious and knowledgeable. They also have a back room if you want to have a nice size get together.

1  Thank CookieJoAnne
Reviewed 11 August 2013

I passed every chain food restaurant to go here. Was not disappointed. Great food, and the employees were very friendly. I thought that the place would be a little fancy but it's actually pretty casual.

1  Thank Brian F
Reviewed 18 July 2013 via mobile

Ate Here While Visiting Battle Sights In The Area. My Husband Was Stationed In Turkey So He Wanted To Try This Place. He Had Adona Kabab and I Had Lentil Soup. He Loved His Meal. My Soup Was Ok But The Bread Was Awesome. We ordered Extra To take Back. Also Had Efes, Turkish Beer. The Restaurant Was Hard To Find and Is In A Strip Mall. Service Was Good. Truly Tasted Like Turkish Food.