“Service Was Good”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 20 July 2017

This Denny's was a good place to eat. We, as a family, were bickering. The staff ignored us, but the staff smiled and helped us anyway. The waitress helped us when we had questions.

Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

Omelet should have had "diced" veggies stuffed inside not chunks of veggies...also remainder if breakfast was not served with the main plate...disappointed thought it would have been a better experience since I hadn't eaten at a Dennys in a while...

Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

Haven't been to Denny's in a long time went for breakfast. This location is very small compared to other locations Iv been to. The service was good, didn't take too long for our food to come. The hostess was not too friendly, asked her for a new set of silverware and she just kept walking by and never brought the new set of silverware and I know she heard me asking. Our server brought the silverware. Overall this location was good.

Reviewed 25 May 2017

Love to visit here during the week, no crowds, great service. Great meeting place for the non working crowd. Fresh pancakes that taste great, pretty good coffee and fast friendly service.

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

Stopped for dinner on the way back from new york.biggest mistake ever, once we were seated it went down hill from there our waitress was training a new person mind you he wasn't at fault.we all placed our drink order and it was correct. Now on to our meals order was placed with little problem except she never asked about my salad .she was told twice about my salad and it never appeared finally our meals came out.two meals were just ok two were ice cold . Had to flag the waitress down because she never came back to check on us.still no salad she said she would make new plates.the manager walked by and ask if all was well my wife said no it's was not good he just smiled and shook his head in a nod . He then found out about the problems we were having.still no salad finally she did bring my salad JUST before the second attempt of making the orders correct it was warmer then the first time. Now mind you there may have been 5 tables with a total of 12 people in the restaurant. The family behind where we were sitting ordered pancakes they had to ask two times for the syrup. Final word I have eaten in a lot of dennys and by far this was the worsted one around if on the interstate 95 by chester vs and keep going DO NOT STOP

Been to Denny's? Share your experiences!