“Great Dinner in Chester”
Review of Divine - CLOSED

Divine
Cuisines: American, German, Contemporary
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Global eclectic cuisine - innovative flavors and presentation. Extraordinary food, excellent service, and an outstanding wine program ensure a memorable experience We are open dinner nightly, and brunch on Sunday. At Divine, each dish is created to wake your tastebuds and pop with flavors with each bite. At Divine's kitchen, we believe "Cooking is like love. It should be entered into with abandon, or not at all."
Reviewed 14 November 2017

We brought out of town guests here for a Sunday night dinner and it was terrific. Great staff, delicious German food, and we even split a dessert. Everyone was pleased with their dinner selection and the salmon soup was superb.

Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

Fabulous food and staff. Will definitely go back when I'm in the area again for business. Delicious and clean environment.

Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

Best German food I’ve had in years. Excellent service. Clean and spacious establishment. Perfect spot either for a romantic dinner or a large group.

Reviewed 27 September 2017

Great food and great service. Had the Jagerschnitzel and it was outstanding. All the folks with me also had outstanding meals. Had coconut rum creame brulee for desert and it was great. They have new flavor every couple of days. Highly recommend and I will definitely go next time I am in the area!!

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

Fantastic food and wonderful hostess. The food was all that the others have said - fresh, delicious, and varied. I really enjoyed everything I tried, especially the heirloom tomato salad. The tomatoes were just right, firm, not squishy. The traditional schnitzel was also delicious. I tried the coconut rum creme brûlée, which was good, but for me, the rum overpowered the delicacy of the brûlée. Regardless, I still ate it because it was delicious. They also let me try the peach and strawberry sorbets. Both were delightful. The peach was just like having pie and the strawberry was summer in my mouth. My tastebuds were dancing with pleasure.

The staff was very pleasant and attentive.

Overall, an excellent dining adventure. I would highly recommend Divine.

Date of visit: September 2017