“DELICIOUS!”

Hibachi Ichiban
Ranked #53 of 111 Restaurants in Chester
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 11 April 2017

My husband told me this place had great food, and WOW!!! was he right! Food is DELICIOUS and HUGE portions!

Reviewed 18 January 2017

You don't get the show but you do get the good food. This is my son's favorite place to get take-out from because of the amoiunt of food you get for the price.

Reviewed 11 January 2017

I've been going there for 9 years at the old and new locations and have always enjoyed the quality of the food I've gotten. The filet and jumbo shrimp is incredible. The ginger dressing on the fresh and crunchy salad is good enough to drink. The sauces used are delicious. Each entrée comes with lo-mein noodles and fried rice. My only complaints are it always takes a long time to get your food, and the salad that accompanies every meal is very small.

Reviewed 23 May 2016 via mobile

Passing through town and wanted to grab a quick lunch with two friends.we were the only 3 people in the restaurant so we figured we would be in and out. The cashier put down his phone to take our order and as soon as we were done he went right back to his phone. We had been sitting at our table for twenty mins when we noticed the cook come in from a smoke break and finally start cooking our food. The cashier never put down his phone. You would think he would alert someone that there is an order to be made. DO NOT EAT HERE UNLESS YOU HAVE 2 HOURS TO KILL! Horrible!

1  Thank bpease
Reviewed 23 May 2016

We have been to a number of Hibachi places in the area, but I must say, nobody comes close to Hibachi Ichiban. The meals are always tasty, generous in size, and priced reasonably.. I am glad the owner jumped ship at KanPai to start his own business. Keep the great food coming, chef!