“Good food and good service.”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

Of the various Olive Garden restaurants that I've been to, this is one of my favorite locations. The food is always good. The wait staff is always professional and efficient. We go there as a family several times per year and we would probably go there more often if it was closer.

Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

Came to eat with family and friends, the service is superb and the food very impressive.
The linguini Alfredo are delicious but need to step it up on the coffee choices...

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

It's been a while since I've been to an Olive Garden since they've closed most of the ones near my house in NC.

The first thing I noticed was the little screen on every table, apparently one you are seated, you can pretty much order all your food from the touch screen and even play a little game while you wait for your food to arrive. Of course you can still order with the server if you want.

I ordered the mussels marinara as appetizer, but the portion was enough to make me full. It was good but just a little too salty.

Overall a good experience.

Reviewed 19 July 2017

We went at a very slow time for an early dinner. Our waiter, Daniel, was very nice and attentive. I was hungry for just a pasta dish and ended up with a Cavatappi, marinara and 3 meatballs. I felt that the price was high for such a pedestrian dish. The pasta itself was high priced. If the meatballs would have been included it would have been a good deal.

Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

My mother was here visiting from Puerto Rico which is part of the United States of America. We ate at this establishment and decided to sample some wine. I handed our waitress my ID and she asked for my mother's as well. My mother's driver's license is from Puerto Rico. The waitress told us that she had to talk to the manager to see if it was an acceptable form of ID. The manger told her they couldn't take it. Then proceeded to come to our table and told us that my mother needed a passport to be in the united States and also to sample the wine. The manager and waitress were both very hateful to my mother and I. I informed the manager that PR is part of the US and that she didn't need a passport to be here. I have never been treated with such disrespect. i will not be returning to this Olive Garden.

1  Thank Jennifer M