Quality Inn Dutch Inn(Collinsville)
US$55
US$55
Travel Inn(Ridgeway)
US$44
US$38
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 November 2016 via mobile

Staff was super nice, room was great and clean, and the shower had the best water pressure ever! This will be my go to hotel in this area from now on! I slept better here than I had in a very long time! I spend a lot of time in hotels spanning from Ohio, Kentucky, WV, and VA and this by far was one of my favorites! You're close to everything!

Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Jacob R
patels10820, Manager at Knights Inn Collinsville, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2016

Thank you Jacob R, for your positive feedback and We are glad that you will be considering our hotel for your future stay in Collinsville, VA. It will be our pleasure to host you again.
Regards
Raju

Reviewed 30 October 2016 via mobile

Last minute trip to the NASCAR race and took a chance as a walk-in. First hotel stop and got a reasonable rate. Learned new owners took over a month ago and from reading the previous reviews was very pleasantly surprised at the cleanliness. The shower water pressure has got to be the best I've ever had with plenty of hot water for a family. Great family owners with a great guest service and look forward to returning!

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
patels10820, Manager at Knights Inn Collinsville, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2016

Thank you Ms. Shannon, We sincerely appreciate your feedback, At Knights Inn Collinsville, VA we are making all the sincere attempts to make our guest comfortable and offer best of customer services. We welcome you anytime when you are in the area, and it will be our pleasure to host you.

Regards
Nicky

Reviewed 14 June 2016 via mobile

My friend & stayed here the other night. It was a little after midnight when we arrived & the woman who serviced us was not very friendly at all. The room given to us was outdated, had a horrible smell to the room. So we went back to request one of the rooms that had been recently updated some (we live here locally so was aware of this) she was again very rude and had an attitude about us asking to switch. We stayed in 157, the following morning when we woke up I noticed a bug crawling on my pillow only to realize it was an adult bed bug. We called the front desk and explained it and asked if they could come up to the room. They informed us they didn't have bed bugs and never came to our room.. We got our stuff together quickly to leave, went to return the key and to speak with the owner. The man & woman were both standing in the lobby area when we walked in and as we proceeded to tell them they did in fact have bed bugs the woman immediately went into defense stating they did not and that we must of brought them there.. We were simply wanting them to take notice of the situation and fix it so that the next person doesn't get bug bites all over them. We couldnt even finish what we were trying to say and she threatened to call the police. So I would advise anyone that is thinking about staying here to rethink it and consider the dutch inn across the street or the econolodge down the road. I have never in my life had such a bad experience with staying somewhere !

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 June 2016 via mobile

The lady that checked us in last night 6/14/16 was completely rude to us for the very start and when we asked for a new rooms they had. And she gave us room 130 which is an old room so we had to go back and get a new room key for a new room and she pretty much threw the key at my boyfriend and was hateful as crap! Then when we went to go to sleep my friend turned her bed down to get in and there was a giant bed bug just sitting there. So we called the front deck and told them and they said we don't have bugs sorry and hung up. So we cut our stay short and packed up and took some pictures of the bug and went down to the front deck to show and inform them that actually do have bed bugs and that they needed to get it cleaned up before the next person stays there and the lady that checked us in last night just flipped out and said she was going to call the police... I'm sorry but that's 100% rediculous and I will never waist my money on a nasty room there ever again and I suggest that no one else does because bed bugs are a very serious deal and they acted like it wasn't a big deal what's so ever... so everyone be warned! So excuse me while I waist the rest of my day cleaning up my bags and making sure I don't bring these nasty bugs home to my family. Good day!

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Kerri A
Reviewed 9 July 2015

First room had poor wifi, and an old-fashioned key that looked as if it had been through a garbage disposal...so I was moved to a room in back that was worse..this place is in need of extensive renovations! I had paid for two nights, but wifi was so bad I had to stay elsewhere...service desk did give me a full refund..The best feature? Elizabeth's Pizza, next door..

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled solo