“Fantastic Peach Milkshakes!”

Chiles Peach Orchard
Ranked #2 of 13 things to do in Crozet
Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

We love Chiles, especially during peach season. The milkshakes are full of finely chopped peaches and they are delicious. They have yummy donuts and other peach treats. Grab a jar of the peach BBQ sauce! The Bold Rock tasting room is the perfect place to relax and taste all of their new flavors. Very friendly and welcoming!!!

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

Chiles has something for everyone. You can pick your own or buy them pre-picked. They have a store that has peaches, preserves, apple butter, etc. You must try the soft serve peach ice cream...
Sooo good! They also have a tasting bar with wine and cider. A little out of the way but worth the drive.

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

I stopped by to pick some peaches and was pleasantly surprised by the short distance to the picking area and fast and friendly customer service. I've been to their other orchard, Carter Mountain, several times and expected the same crowds and very busy (although still friendly and helpful) staff. Chiles was running at a slower pace and seems to be a slightly smaller scale, which allowed for a delightful conversation with the store staff. I picked 13 pounds of peaches in less than 20 minutes without working at it and only steps away from my car. The gentleman working in the hard cider store took the time to explain the different varieties to me and helped me pick out a gift selection. The pork barbecue sandwich was delicious. Fortunately I got it to go, because the ice cream looked so good I knew it would be hard to resist if I stayed any longer. Try the peach cider doughnuts. The smell is wonderful and my daughter told me they were the best she had ever eaten.

Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

Had a great time picking peaches in this beautiful orchard. We went home with entirely too many peaches but that just means we can share with family and friends.

Reviewed 20 July 2017

We bought a half bushel and didn't go into the orchard in the blazing summer heat. There were plenty of peaches and nectarines to choose from.These were NOT sold at bargain prices, mind you! There was an abundance of other foodie gift shop things to buy on the shelves. Don't miss the cider tasting room around back.