“Best pizza in Botetourt”
Review of Pizza Hut

Pizza Hut
Ranked #11 of 21 Restaurants in Daleville
Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

These thin and crispy pizzas are the absolute best pizzas we have had. Great carry out, friendly and efficient staff. Great location, just watch your speed as the Sheriff's Dept are too bent on the speed. Be careful in Botetourt County!!

Reviewed 13 February 2017

The waitress made a great suggestion on our order that saved us money.....the food was good and the location beside or hotel was perfect after a long day of driving

Reviewed 11 December 2016

We ordered on-line and had our food delivered. The food was supposed to come together in some type of box that had a game piece and coupon on it. That box never came. The food did, but not the box. I didn't even realize it until I noticed we never had the game piece or coupon (I ordered that specifically because I wanted to save $10 on a Christmas present). I called and they told me to come pick a box up, but I couldn't help by wonder if the delivery person keep the box in hopes of winning an xbox??? Seems strange, I know... but just was inconvenient. The food was what you would expect from Pizza Hut.

Reviewed 1 September 2016 via mobile

We stopped overnight and decided to have dinner. This was the only place nearby that was opened. Clean facility. Pizza was good. Friendly staff.

Reviewed 26 August 2016 via mobile

It's a national franchise so you know what it has and what it is about. This is for the location and the service.

We ate in and had a wonderful experience. The server was quick, friendly, and accommodating. The salad bar was fresh and very clean. My pizza came out 95% correct, but they gave me a second one because they wanted me to have exactly what I had ordered. Very friendly and I would definitely eat here again.

Been to Pizza Hut? Share your experiences!