“Great Pizza!”

Tizzone Wood Fired Kitchen & Wine Barr
Ranked #3 of 21 Restaurants in Daleville
Reviewed 18 October 2016

Great Pizza and dinner specials! Wine selections is outstanding and they have a good selection of Virginia craft beers. Friendly staff makes this a pleasant evening out!

Reviewed 15 October 2016

My husband and I dined at Tizzone for the first time. We had won a combo of dinner at Tizzone and tickets to Attic Productions. Both were superb. I had a Caesar and he had a mixed greens salad at $6 each. We shared an El Genero wood-fired pizza which was $14. We ate every piece. Service was 5 star as was hospitality. We listened to a pianist playing show tunes while we ate. On Monday's they have BOGO when you get 2 pizzas for the price of one. Quite a deal. It's certainly worth the 30 minute trip from Roanoke VA to get there.

1  Thank barbdaveroanoke
Reviewed 28 September 2016

Was my second visit, the first being over a year ago shortly after they opened. There was one other table of customers and no more than three patrons at the bar. Music was horrible. Service was fast enough, but once the food was delivered the waitress never checked back, instead carrying on a long conversation with another employee with her back turned at the other end of the room. Before my order was served the customers at the table left, leaving only two people at the bar and myself. Ordered salmon with roasted potatoes and creamed spinach. Salmon was good, potatoes were mushy, greasy and way too hot with pepper, both black and cayenne, spinach so salty it was barely edible. The smoke from the oven inside the place was so strong it was unpleasant. Being hungry I ate the spinach anyway, since I never had a chance to ask for something else until I was so overcome with smoke I couldn't stay any longer. Rather than a reduced bill they gave me a coupon for a free appetizer for "next time". I gave it away as that was likely my last visit.

Reviewed 16 September 2016 via mobile

Located in the Daleville Town Center, this restaurant is much more than it looks like from the outside. Inside there is plenty of room and lots of beer, wine and excellent food. I came for the pizza, which was excellent, but wished I had opted for the Australian sea bass or even the steak. We chose to share two pizzas - mushroom & Rosemary, and Greek. Both were very good and enough to fill us up. They have wine flights available and lots of beer selections (I had a Legend Brown Ale). The service was very good.

Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

We stopped for the night at IHG Express in Troutville , VA and went to eat at Tizzone Wood Fired Kitchen. The staff was very friendly and knowledgeable about menu and wines. We shared a small pizza and each had a salad. It was very good. There is a huge wine selection. The atmosphere was like a Bistro where people come to enjoy conversation and good food. We would definitely eat here again. There is another restaurant next door that is sports bar and has burgers and outside dining available. More kid friendly.