“Wood Fired Pizza, Upscale!”

Tizzone Wood Fired Kitchen & Wine Barr
Ranked #3 of 21 Restaurants in Daleville
Reviewed 25 April 2017

Tizzone's is one of my favorite places to eat! The Shrimp Scampi pizza is to die for! And get a house salad with the Ginger Scallion dressing! My next favorite thing to order is the Italian Salad....it's huge and hearty, and with the Ginger Scallion dressing, also. I would have given Tizzone's a 5, but was disappointed in the Pasta dish I got at dinner one night. The pasta was overcooked rather than al dente' and that just ruined it for me. BUT, I see the menu has changed since then and I need to try one of the new pasta dishes to see if it's improved. Great wine, great pizza in a very nice atmosphere!

Reviewed 12 April 2017

This was my second visit to this restaurant and it was just as good as my first visit. We both had the sea bass and it was excellent. We paired it with a Pinot Grigio (me) and a Pinot Noir (her). The sides were potatoes Lyonnaise and asparagus. The potatoes were very good, the asparagus was a little too limp for me. Both wines were very good and inexpensive, We shared a piece of chocolate cheesecake with good, rich coffee.

Reviewed 15 March 2017

We were not disappointed with our lunch, it was delicious! We both enjoyed the chicken caesar salad. The deserts were very good too! The service was friendly and I loved the atmosphere. Wonderful wine selection, and they had my favorite champagnes. What else do you need? Don't forget to visit the bathroom, I have never seen this!

Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

My favorite pizza in Roanoke. Fresh toppings, and a great wine selection. Reasonably priced with a lot of weekday specials.

Reviewed 26 February 2017

This was my third visit to Tizzone on a week night with a friend, and we will definitely keep returning. Even though seating is limited, it has never been crowded on the week nights we've eaten there. The food is fresh and delicious and the Thursday night special for two was a great bargain, too--for $24, we received 2 fresh salads, our choice of any of their 10" wood-fired, unique specialty pizzas to share, an order of smoked wings to share, and our choice of desserts to share. The Athena pizza with pesto, mozzarella and feta cheeses, artichoke hearts, tomatoes, garlic and spinach is one we'll definitely order again. The service has been attentive and we have never felt rushed, nor is it noisy, making it an ideal place for my friend and I to catch up while enjoying an excellent dinner.