“Great pizza and sandwiches.”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Bellacino's Pizza & Grinders
Ranked #5 of 23 Restaurants in Daleville
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 30 August 2015

This was near to our hotel down the street so we stumbled upon this by accident. So glad we did! Wonderful pizza! Nice staff and very clean. I just cannot do chain-pizza places anymore. The one-off places like this are wonderful (usually).

Reviewed 20 August 2015

We've been traveling through this area about once a week and decided to try this place out. The parking lot is always packed. However, once we were seated, we noticed there were only about three other families in the restaurant. Somebody later told me that the locals use the lot as a "park and ride."

I had a chicken sub. The chicken appeared to be "bagged grilled chicken" that was just heated up with a bunch of cheese. A side salad also seemed "bagged" with lots of low-quality cheese dumped on top.

Other diners in our party had the spaghetti, which was boxed noodles and jar-style sauce and another had a small pizza. The pizza was the best item served, but similar to a flat DiGiorno style frozen pizza.

Somehow I was charged $1.99 for a cup of water, but the staff seemed less than helpful so I didn't mention it.

I hate to be critical, but we spent over $40 on a dinner that was close to $15 worth of food from the Kroger down the street. The quality was blah and the overall experience was just not worth it.

The reviews on TA are pretty good, but I suspect with the limited number, the ratings have been biased by friends and family.

Reviewed 31 July 2015 via mobile

I live near Daleville and out of the large number of pizza places in the area, this would not be my first choice. It's okay food at a good price though.

Reviewed 15 June 2015 via mobile

My husband and I have to go to baltimore frequently to Johns Hopkins from Atlanta. We always stop at Troutville to spend the night both coming and going. This is our favorite place to eat. Staff is very friendly and pizza is very good. I highly recommend this for pizza.

Reviewed 10 June 2015

Mike was awesome! We had pizza and grinders (sliders for MW people). Really tasty and good pricing! Has a selection of beers and pasta as well.