“Nasty Roach Motel”
Review of Hilltop Motel

Hilltop Motel
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Doran
Hilltop Motel
Reviewed 16 October 2014

I was driving through the area before I had to move here and this was the first place I noticed to stay. The staff was incredibly rude, the room smelled like a cross between cigarette smoke and urine, and the bed was stained with cigarette burn holes in the bedspread. This was by far the worst hotel experience that I have ever had. I will sleep in my car before I sleep at that hotel again.

Room Tip: Drive a few miles up the road to Claypool Hill.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Josh24609
Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

Nastiest place I have ever been, and had it not been for the snowstorm coming , I would have stayed in the car! There were hole all in the sheets, which were dirty, obviously. The floor was disgusting. The towels were dirty. However, the employees seemed fairly nice.

• Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank andyloo2
Reviewed 15 November 2009

My company needed rooms for 8 of our out of town workers and we saved at least 35% of of what we would have paid at any other motel in the area. While it is not a Holiday Inn, it is clean and comfortable.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 November 2009

when we stayed @ the hilltop we were treated like family and i would reccomend the hilltop to anyone wanting to save money but still be treated like you spend 100.00 or more a night. we only paid 43.75 that was including tax. it is such a great deal.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled as a couple

Been to Hilltop Motel? Share your experiences!