“Quick and delicious ”

El Paso Mexican Grill
Ranked #3 of 54 Restaurants in Dumfries
Reviewed 29 October 2016 via mobile

The place is packed tonight yet our food was put fast. She had steak and I had the chicken fajitas. Primo! Louis was attentive and keep my drink full.

Reviewed 9 October 2016

I stopped in for a quick bite because in Dumfries there is NO decent resturants only fast food dives.

Thank goodness for Ricardo, HE helped me more than Danny the bartender! I had to ASK for the complimentary chips & salsa AND a menu. When I was ready, I couldn't find him! It wasn't that busy there are only 7 stools and 4 tables!

Ricardo was there and attentive. Danny left a LOT to be desired.

Reviewed 6 August 2016

The food was very good we were a very large party enjoying a family outing. All the dishes were served hot and tasty. The only thing lacking was the lack of friendliness by the wait staff. They appeared overwhelmed and did not smile once. A smile goes a long way in making the dining experience memorable and enjoyable.

Reviewed 3 July 2016

This is a pretty standard Mexican-American restaurant. The chips are fresh made and tasty. The accompanying salsa is very mild as is all the entrees. Service was pretty good but its kind of loud.

Reviewed 14 June 2016 via mobile

Went to El Paso during "Happy Hour " when the margaritas were half off. So we order the frozen lime margaritas and they were great. Just enough alcohol to give you a nice buzz. Tried the Carne sada and chicken fajitas; they were both good but lack additional seasoning. Live in California for over three years and went to Tijuana, Mexico a lot. So many people know what I'm talking about. Good atmosphere for family and friends to have a great meal and drinks.