“It's ok....”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 11 November 2014

The building is cute, very open.. Not as much art to look at as was expected. Food overpriced, and when I ordered lemonade, I was hoping for more than a can of minute maid lemonade. I was let down for the price we paid just for lunch. Staff is friendly, service was slow. I can't say I would return, with other wonderful choices in the area.

Reviewed 4 November 2014

This was an interesting stop on our journey. The people here were wonderful and kind. the menu was a bit limited, but the food we got was good. We were able to resist the bakery case, but the goods in it looked terrific.

Reviewed 3 November 2014 via mobile

We stopped here for breakfast on our last day at Massanutten. Wish we would have known about it earlier. Tried the oyster Benedict. Was skeptical but it was very good. Everyone in our party was pleased with their orders.

Reviewed 15 October 2014

Only been here for breakfast, but have been meaning to come back when there is entertainment. Limited menu, but the food is very good. reasonably priced and, creative. The service can get overwhelmed as this is a small place with limited kitchen staff.

Reviewed 13 October 2014

Part gallery, part coffee house and fun eatery. Three in our party had pancake platters and one had quiche Loraine. These dishes were very good and of a generous portion. I will order a smaller dish the next time. One person also had an apple scone that turned out to be a doughy disappointment.

Our server was very friendly and helpful.