Rodeway Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Bailiwick Inn(Fairfax)
  • Room Service
View Hotel
All reviewswallpaper was peelingroom was cleanfairfax cityeasy accessgeorge mason universityblvddc
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 August 2015

You get what you pay for. Dont expect exuberant facilities here. It's simple bed n breakfast. great place to stay if you're visiting DC. It's close to the Vienna metro station orange line.
Th staff was friendly, and breakfast was good, the rooms and bathrooms were clean and well maintained as well. Can't complain for the price.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
3  Thank Shivam S
Reviewed 30 July 2015

I selected this hotel based on the reviews here. But to my disappointment, I didn't find the room as nice as what others suggested, nor did I find the staff that nice. But that's probably what I could get for less than $100 around that area. I thought the room was a bit run down. Don't expect too much with the breakfast. No warm food there. Restaurants were scarce. I probably won't stay in this hotel again.

1  Thank dunbesomean
Reviewed 27 July 2015

I loved the spacious room with a king-size bed, 42" flat screen TV high enough to see over my feet, fast/ reliable wifi,and fridge/ microwave. The best economy room I've stayed in for a very long time. Very clean and evident attention to detail by the cleaning staff. I was able to plug in my laptop via an HDMI cable to the TV and watch my videos, etc. The location was great with restaurants, 7-11 and Walmart within easy reach. Kurt and Johny at the front desk are tops. I do plan to stay here in the future when visiting the area.

Reviewed 27 July 2015

Was 89.99 a night with no notice, so a good rate! The room was clean and cool which is all you can ask for. Mattress was a little uncomfortable but nothing horrible. Would go there again if it was available.

Reviewed 19 May 2015

Arrived late, checked out early. Stayed but one night. Room clean, TV had all the right channels, shower was hot with lots of water pressure. Modest continental breakfast of coffee, toast and bagles and packaged bakery goods was ready right on time. There are no coffee makers or hair dryers in the room, but free coffee is available in the office. No wifi. There are no restaurants available within a short walking distance but if you like pizza or Chinese, there is a list of places that will deliver. There are many places to eat within a short drive. The building is older and if you look closely, in need of touch-up painting. Every staff member we encountered was friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family