Rodeway Inn
SpringHill Suites
US$161
Residence Inn
US$152
Best Western Fairfax(Fairfax)(Great Value!)
US$108
  • Restaurant
US$154
US$139
Hampton.com
Candlewood Suites Fairfax(Fairfax)(Great Value!)
US$126
US$198
US$178
All reviewswallpaper was peelingroom was cleanfairfax cityeasy accessgeorge mason universityblvddc
Reviewed 3 December 2016

Was in DC visiting family for Thanksgiving. This hotel was an easy in - easy out for us. You can safely pass on the breakfast - even the coffee wasn't so good. The room was clean and large. Beds were fine. The furniture was dated and not very functional. The bathroom was recently redone and was nice. I felt safe here with my family.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Timothius
Reviewed 19 November 2016

An economical hotel presenting the best hospitality on Fairfax Blvd. Large and clean rooms with finely tiled baths, friendly waiters and reception, located near famous attractions like George Mason University and Fairfax city Museum. Free breakfast, coffee and Wi-Fi add the toppings to your comforts. I stayed on a working day but do your reservation before if you want a room on holidays, they rooms are usually booked sooner.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 July 2016

Room was clean & comfortable. This was my second stay & will gladly stay again. It was a nice location & close to where I was going for my Grandchildren's celebration. The low rates were good & I was pleased with the staff, breakfast & my room.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 June 2016

We stopped at this motel after a long drive, and was greeted by a relatively helpful check-in desk. The interior of the lobby didn't quite live up to the pictures, and the motel is located on a busy, noisy road. 'At least it will be cheap, and all we need is a bed and a shower', we thought. However, the room rate was about $100 after taxes as the motel was busy. After the machine declined my card, the check-in assistant became impatient, but the alternative card worked. I declined to tell him my pin number as he asked, as I had to go to the machine to enter it. I'm chalk that up to chip-and-pin being uncommon in the States.

What was completely unforgiveable was the state of the room we were given. I was in a word - disgusting. I'll let the pictures do the talking, but what they can't describe is the smell. Unfortunately, we didn't have the time to demand a refund and go somewhere else as we only has a short time in Washington.

Also, the breakfast was dire. Pre-packaged 'pastries' that we left in the bin - the worst cheap rubbish you would find anywhere.

Please save your money and go elsewhere.

Room Tip: Go to a different hotel.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
5  Thank ija04
Reviewed 22 June 2016

I arrived late on one of those days in DC where rates rocketed skyward everywhere, and this hotel popped up as my best option. Parking is a bit cramped and though many rooms had parking right in front, my room did not and i had to hike around back of a couple of buildings to get to my room. While the check-in was a bit odd as I had to be buzzed in the door, the staff was quite friendly, the room was clean and comfortable, and everything in working order, though no coffee maker or hair dryer there. Coffee was in the lobby even after breakfast hours. All in all the experience was pleasant enough.

Stayed: June 2016