“Friendly service”

Domino's Pizza New London
Ranked #29 of 53 Restaurants in Forest
Reviewed 17 October 2016

We ordered a half & half pizza. Really liked the Spinach & Feta. Our favorite is with the thin crust.

Reviewed 22 March 2015

One star for the reason of life endangerment. In this area, not many are vegetarians. Myself included. However, I recently aquired a tickborne allergy to red meat. I can't eat good old steaks, burgers, hot dogs, or ribs without breaking out into hives, going into anaphylactic shock, my throat closing up, and losing the ability to breathe normally or at all depending on the amount ingested. For the third time today, I received meat on a pizza order specifically declared to be necessarily meat-free due to a MEAT ALLERGY. Today it was a free pizza because I ate sausage yesterday--it was in the cheese, unbeknownst to me, on a mushroom, green pepper, and red pepper pizza. How do you mess that up? Luckily I had an epi-pen, but those things cost upwards of one hundred dollars. Needless to say, I contacted them again today and warned them they could have killed me, and can kill anyone with their lack of commitment to attention. I've reported it to Domino's corporate office, but don't expect much. Were I a richer man, I'd be suing them. If you are concerned at all about what ingredients go on your pizza, do not order from here. Go next door to Food Lion and get a frozen 'za. They could have killed me.

Reviewed 31 December 2014

We ordered two large pizzas and they were at our door in 25 minutes, significantly faster than anticipated. The pizza was hot and delicious. Dominos has seriously improved the quality of their pizza.

Reviewed 10 October 2014 via mobile

These guys are the nicest and most dedicated dominos employees I've ever seen! They are so nice to every person and strive their hardest to ensure every person is 100% satisfied! They are the chick fil a of pizza!

Reviewed 28 September 2014

We just recently picked up two large pizzas. We loved the meat lovers and Hawaiian pizzas. The cost was not too bad with a buy one, get one free coupon. It was a take out and they had them ready at the time I had selected.