“Order your burger rare if you want it medium”
Review of Brauburgers

Brauburgers
Ranked #8 of 53 Restaurants in Forest
Description: We serve 100% freshly ground and hand-made Angus beef patties sourced from family farms. Our food remains fresh every day, never frozen that's Certified Humane with your highest satisfaction in mind. Delight yourself with Specialty Brats, fresh toppings, and homemade sauces that are prepared daily right here in our kitchen! Pull up a barstool and enjoy the fine company while our bartender slides you a frothy brew from our respectable list. We keep 22 craft beers on deck from around the region with a special emphasis on local craft microbreweries. Give us a try sometime! Enjoy our extended hours for football season, but please note: the kitchen closes at 9:00pm on Sundays!
Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

Went there visiting with friends, and had a feeling that things were not going to go well, being that they waited until everyone else's food was being cooked to let us know that one person's food had run out. We ordered the fried pickles, and the first order was on the burnt side. They re-did those, no problem. Luckily those that wanted medium hamburgers had ordered them on the rare side because they actually were cooked properly. Those of us that ordered burgers medium had well done meat. Would not rush back. The manager did comp one of the meals, and that was very kind.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

Sometimes moving to a new location can be a downer for a restaurant. Not so for Brauburgers! They have a beautiful new building but even more, a great menu with great food. The signature burger is tasty and delicious. The chicken sandwich is very good And the onion rings are excellent! They have 39 beers and ciders on tap, as well as a good wine list. The service is very good. Great place for lunch!

Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

Amazing food and great atmosphere. Cheese fries were best I've ever eaten, burger was awesome and so many craft beers! Service was fast and very friendly. We will be back!!

Reviewed 7 September 2017

I have enjoyed Brauburgers as they grew and grew, and they got better and better and expanded as they could in the physical space available.
And then, I was so happy to see them grow and create their own NEW Dedicated Building I call it the BRAUHOUSE! And it is Awesome Great Looking.
Now, Here is the experience a couple of older folks and retired faced recently, when after our morning living at the Y doing aqua aerobics, and a senior aerobics double double.... and a Hunger at 11:30am to get food.
She had never been to the Brauburgers of the little times, but I assured her, beast good...... (as remembered).....
The facility inside is AMAZING!
The Decor...OH MY..... I have been to Bavaria and the Jaegerplatz.... and I can honestly say, in my entire life no more amazing and incredible 21st century adaptation of that platz!(Place)
And then we order a single bratwurst mit tischsemf(german spicy mustard) and a signature Brauburger, (and I told her ours back when we went to the little place was thick and juicy and spot on delicious) so she added blue cheese crumble and mushroom hint of the Jaeger.
And of course a semi-retired elder deutscher went for the boot of octoberfest fame, because I can..... lovely big beer in a glass shaped boot.....
And so, A single Bratwurst on Bun mit German Spicy Mustard. And One Siggy Brauburger enhanced by BlueCheese and Jalapena.

UND SO (And so....)

42 minutes later, with a single 22 person party planned outside as the excuse of the waitress, and an unfilled internal house of customers....and some served before us that arrived later (and thoughts are got the anticipated request and served first....)

42 minutes.....

The Saddest Part of this review for me as a believer in the excellence of the beginning and German Heritage as well is the tremendous disappointment in the results finally received.

Burned slight piece of burger with huge raw afterthought chunks of Jalapena, and yellow crumbled allegedly "blue cheese" for my bride..... and me a Cooked to hell and death and my German "Wirklich? they split the little baby wurst and killt anything edible......
I do believe this was the most disappointing "second Visit" I have ever had the misfortune to review.
Good beer though.
Genuch Gesagt.

1  Thank Frank C
Reviewed 27 August 2017

OK, the place looks great, and now they should try to get the staff on the same page. The food was good, we got the burgers. We like Trio burgers better. However your French fries are great. Menu nice and simple. So the owner better get his/her act in gear or they will lose a lot of customers.

1  Thank Gregory W