Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
TripadvisorUS$93
WyndhamUS$93
Hotels.comUS$93
travelup.com
ZenHotels.comUS$99
All reviews room was clean booked this hotel will stay there again nothing fancy entrance
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 April 2022

I'll never stay here again. They are rude and unprofessional and they will charge you're card if u clean makeup off ur face with there towels. They won't bother to talk to you about it or call you back. Horrible stay.

Date of stay: April 2022
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 11 April 2022

Great location for hiking the AT.
Adequate room, except for the lack of hot water and adjustable shower head.
Breakfast was limited, even at 6:30 am
There were no hand sanitizer stations, or wipes available in the hotel.

Date of stay: April 2022
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 20 March 2022

Place looks so dated, and nothing like the photos. Room was supposed to have breakfast included, that's what was advertised when I booked. Upon check-in sign up saying no breakfast. I queried this and was told on account of Covid, no breakfast served, just tea/coffee, a piece of fruit and some honey cake in a plastic wrapper. Then it came to the room allocated - room 112 if I recall correctly, on the ground floor. I booked with a kingsized bed. Shock and horror when I got into the room. Looked like it hadn't been updated since the 1970s. Dripping tap, questionable electrical connections behind the bed, plaster chipped off the wall, and a big gap under the door letting in plenty of hall light. Worn upholstery on the desk chair. The room just looked shoddy. I asked to move room, which the receptionist duly obliged. This time putting me upstairs on floor 2, and into room 217. This time it had 2 beds. No issue I thought. Then about to get into bed, and I pull back the sheets and stains on them. Looked like blood. Ok, so I jumped into the second bed next to it. And stains on the pillow case. See photos. I found 2 pillows with no stains and went to sleep in the second bed. Next morning woke up, and went for a shower. Bathroom was not sufficiently clean. Stains also around the bottom of the bath. Disgusting. I took my shower, went downstairs to inform the lady who was doing the laundry and also manning the reception about all the issues. She didn't take any notice. Went back upstairs to get my stuff and when I dropped by reception, nobody there. It's as if nobody gives a damn. Never again!!!

Date of stay: March 2022
1  Thank nialldoheny
Reviewed 10 October 2021 via mobile

We’ve stayed at Super 8’s before but never, ever had an experience like we had with this one. It was close to the exit of Shenandoah National Park and that was optimal for us after driving all day. Upon arrival, my husband checked us in after making reservations days before. He had to sign a paper saying he wouldn’t smoke or bring an animal into our room. We were on the second floor, and upon exiting the elevator, we were overwhelmingly smothered by the smell of pot. As we made our way to our room, which was the room all the way to the very left of the hall, and on the left side, the smell only worsened. It was so strong it was sickening. When we got into the room the smell was inside the room as well. I’ll share photos of the room, and u will see why I would NEVER EVER suggest anyone choose this establishment to stay in overnight. Our covers on our bed had a white substance smeared on the end of the bed where ur feet would be, and it was dried and hard. Photo included. There were spider webs in the corners with dead flies that u could tell hand been cleaned in a LONG LONG time. The bathroom was disgusting and there will be photos included to show u. The sink drain was busted and broken, rusted and disgusting. The toilet seat had what I’m assuming was brown fecal matter on it and there r photos included. The shower had curled hair on it and the bottom of the shower had brown stuff on it & there’s photos of that as well. The mirror had something splattered on the right side of it, dont know what it was, possibly paint that someone was too lazy to remove. No one should sleep in this room before it’s cleaned thoroughly. Knowing my husband had to sign a paper saying he wouldn’t smoke or bring an animal inside it was laughable after seeing it. Smoke was already inside it from the hallway, and nothing any animal could do to that room, would be worse that the mess that they felt comfortable renting out. The photos will be sent to corporate because this was shameful and disgusting.

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 September 2021 via mobile

First Super 8 stay and about what I expected. Cheaply made but pretty clean. No soundproofing at all. I could hear conversations in the nearby rooms as if I was there. Good location though for visiting Shenandoah National park.

Date of stay: September 2021