Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$69
Hotels.comUS$69
TravelocityUS$69
PricelineUS$69
Agoda.comUS$69
Trip.comUS$74
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

My family and I booked a hotel stay during the bad wind storm a couple weeks ago after not having power for 3 days, and 5 hours before check in, power came back on and I proceeded to cancel my reservation within the cancellation window, motel 6 allows up to 6pm the night of the stay for full refund. This is excluding the fact that I chose the option of payment upon check in, not at time of booking, which they charged me for without my authorization at booking anyway. When I didnt see my refund, I called 2 days later to ask about it and was told it was processed that day. , after 8 business days I still had no refund and called back, and the nasty lady said I remember you, I refunded you last week and told me to wait a few more days, and if I had a problem with that to call corporate and hung up on me. I decided to wait another couple days and still nothing, now it’s been 2 weeks and no refund, this was a multiple night booking so they have been holding a good amount of money from me. Called corporate and they said the hotel never processed my refund. They admitted the hotel lied to me twice about refunding my money they never should have taken in the first place. So now supposedly it’s being processed with corporate involved and it’ll be another 7-10 days. So after a month if I’m lucky I’ll get my money back. I like motel 6, but please stay away from the one in front royal, they are crooked as heck and rude on top of that.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 4 January 2018

Just traveling through, with cat! Motel is Old an a bit tired but very clean front desk staff was helpful, good pizza close by. I think they are fixing this motel up but for one night stop over it worked out fine for us.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

Upon pulling up to this place I was hesitant but thought I give it a try. All kinds of people standing around or walking around outside. They must rent the place out to people weekly. I walked into the lobby and it was very warm in there and only had to wait a couple minutes as the clerk was talking to another guest. I checked in and wanted a first floor room because if being handicapped. They only had second floor rooms but had another room that was kind off by itself, but it was 1st floor. So I took it, that is where it got even scarier. I walked through one door to a little hallway, then opened my room door. The room was a nice size, but smelled very musty and warm, the air was not on. Was supposed to be a queen bed which it was not. The room was in very poor condition, I killed multiple spiders in the room. I decided that I couldn't stay there I didn't feel safe at all. I told the clerk about the issues and checked out immediately. Waiting to see if I get a full refund due to the issues or if I will need to contact their customer support and my bank. This place is seriously scary and stay away if you can. Lots of shady characters standing all around outside and being a single female traveler this is not want I want to see when I check on somewhere.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 9 August 2017

Where to start? Parking lot is a nightmare for a large pick-up truck. Lobby had no a/c running in 89 degree heat. Pool was empty. Room had holes in the wall, cheap vinyl flooring, extremely small dirty bathroom, cheapest sheets that money can buy at a yard sale, and the most uncomfortable lumpy creaking beds ever. And to top it all off, the a/c was not turned on in the room when we entered. Took hours to cool down. I don't like to review businesses badly. Usually only write reviews for places I like, but this place is so disappointing I had to let people know. I would rather sleep in my truck next time.

Room tip: Don't choose a room here.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 8 August 2017

This was the nice Cool Harbor Motel until it became this lousy Motel 6. It was the worst motel I've ever stayed in and I'm 47 years old! The lobby had no AC and was 83 degrees as we stood in line the slow line to check in. The room was really dingy with fist holes in the walls and a disgusting bathroom and this is AFTER it was "remodeled. The sink had cigarette burns on it, a gross faucet and was slow to drain so It filled up while doing anything and you had to turn it off and let it drain. The tub faucet was not connected to anything and moved when you tried to pull up on the knob. The pool was not filled up in the middle of the summer. We had no towels when we checked in. Then the next day they took our dirty towels and didn't give us new ones. How do you go in a room to get the towels and not leave new ones. We called the front desk and they told us to come to the lobby to get fresh towels instead of bringing us new ones. We were only given 2 small cheap towels and 2 wash rags. We paid extra for a room with a view and there was no view and the window was so foggy you couldn't even see out of it anyway. Nothing for breakfast and just one 12 cup coffee pot for the whole motel with the worst tasting coffee I ever had. After 1 cup we walked to the 7/11 to get real coffee. I heard several other guests complaining in the lobby about similar things. My friends stayed here several times under the old owners and it was nice but we all vowed to find a new place for our annual motorcycle riding trip next year. What a dump!!

• Trip type: Travelled with friends