US$139
US$149
US$137
US$132
US$103
Quality Inn Hillsville(Hillsville)(Great Value!)
US$67
QualityInn
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$79/night.

US$109
Hampton.com
Motel 6 Hillsville(Hillsville)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$60
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$70/night.

Super 8 by Wyndham Hillsville(Hillsville)(Great Value!)
US$54
All reviewslay your headriver trailwithin easy walking distancenice place to staybagelsfree wifistay there again
Reviewed 10 April 2017

Definitely time for some Upgrading . Furniture and Beds are Old . Very Poor Lighting . Immediately needs Electrical Upgrade or at least some power strips so guests can plug in computers , cell phones , chargers , etc. Breakfast basically Nothing . Looks like some rooms are being rented weekly or even monthly . Always a Bad Sign , Eh .

Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
rodewayinn g, General Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2017

>==================================================<
Again thanks for staying with us since April 2016 and I noticed also you booked for today (4/11/2017) .Thank a lots.
>==================================================<

Brijesh Patel
Rodeway Inn, Galax, Va

Reviewed 7 January 2017

Nice place to stay. Simple. Clean. Easy access. Nice management. Just what the doctor ordered. Nice area next to the police and fire department. Great parking. Safe and quiet. Talk to the manager when anything is needed in advance.

Room Tip: Nice quiet back room
Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
rodewayinn g, Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2017

Dear Guest,
We are thrilled to hear you enjoyed your visit. We look forward to seeing you again.
Brijesh Patel
Rodeway Inn, Galax, Va

Reviewed 6 December 2016 via mobile

I have no clue what is wrong with these other people who reviewed this place, but there is no way this place should have anything more than 1 star. If I could give zero stars I would! I am an operations manager for a Choice Hotel Property in New York and this is by far the worst motel I have ever seen....EVER! Is there no standards for Rodeway Inn? I will definitely be making a phone call to Corporate Choice to complain about this motel. As someone who has worked in hotels for many years I understand there are certain short cuts we may take but these things should never impact the guests stay or the cleanliness of the room. Bathroom is dirty, dust is everywhere, lights don't work, bathtub is very dirty, paint is coming off the walls, wifi doesn't work, guest service is the worst I've ever seen....I went to the desk to complain that my bed sheets had stains and hair on them clearly not changed from the last guest and I asked for new sheets so I could remake my bed myself....the guy told me to hold on, came back two minutes later with a new room key? I didn't ask for a new room key and I inspected that room and it wasn't any better at all!!!! The people who wrote all these other reviews are insane....it's a lot more than a "run down feeling" it's a complete disaster. Stay away from this motel, I would never recommend this place to anyone! They clearly do not take care of this property and it completely amazes me that Choice Hotels has not kicked this property from the system. They will be getting a phone call when I leave here and we will see how much longer this building has a Choice Property name on it. I am uploading pictures to better show you what I am explaining.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Matthew G
rodewayinn g, Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2016

Dear Guest,
On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for inconvenience

Brijesh Patel General Manager Rodeway Inn, Galax, Va

Reviewed 2 November 2016

The Rodeway Inn is clean, but it has a run-down feeling to it. Breakfast is barely passable. It's not a bad place to stay if you're not spending much time in the room and just want a bed for the night., but it is just adequate.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. We hope to see you again.
Brijesh Patel General Manager Rodeway Inn, Galax, Va 2762365127

Reviewed 24 October 2016 via mobile

This motel is very outdated. It served it's purpose for a one night stay. Room was clean and comfortable. Wifi was very slow but it did have a secure code for access. The front desk was friendly. Refrigerator and microwave was a plus. This looked like a very poor area, I felt sorry for the man at the front desk and his family, it looked like they lived there. Easy access to highway. Breakfast was coffee, waffles.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. Again Your feedback is very important to us and we can assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests.
We hope to see you again .
Thanks for you are understand our situation. You are so kind.
Brijesh Patel General Manager Rodeway Inn, Galax, Va 2762365127