“Would stay again ”

Courtyard Hampton Coliseum Central
Ranked #6 of 26 Hotels in Hampton
Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

After my last experience at another Hampton in the same area I wasn't sure if I'd given up on Courtyards all together, but my weekend here did not disappoint. The room was clean, the beds were comfy and the view from my room was nice. We had a balcony that overlooked the pool. The location is in a good area as well with lots of stores around. After this stay I am not giving up on courtyards. Didn't hurt that I was able to use my points for my whole stay either

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Kariin T, General Manager at Courtyard Hampton Coliseum Central, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2017

Thank you for sharing your experience at the Courtyard Hampton through the Guest Satisfaction Survey.

With a mission to provide superior customer service, we take great pride in serving your needs and are delighted to hear that we have met your expectations. As a valued customer, your feedback will be shared with the team to continue to inspire and motivate them to deliver exceptional customer service.

Thank you for staying at the Courtyard Hampton and we hope you choose to stay with us again whenever your travel needs bring you back to Hampton.

MARK B

Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

Hotel room clean and pretty standard. The staff was fabulous. They went far above my expectation. Keith and Toney were outstanding. I had to leave at 4 am and Keith made coffee just for me. When I ask Toney for a vase for some fresh flowers she delivered. I will return to this hotel if I am back in area due to great staff.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

Centrally located to businesses and restaurants. Rooms were clean and and nice and roomy . Service was friendly . Plenty of free parking . All of the standard things you look for .

Being an elite member no explanation of the derives available to me???? Never seen that before .

But amok place to stay at areasobable price

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 June 2017

Very good hotel and the area is nice. There is plenty of restaurants and attractions really close to the hotel. Not walking distance to these locations but still close. Great breakfast, gym, pool area and the happy hour evenings. One block from the convention center. Awesome place for activities.

Room Tip: Top floors have better views
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 June 2017 via mobile

This is an old and dated Courtyard. Loud air conditioner, old bathroom, room needs paint etc

Room needs a remodel as does Hotel in general!

Lobby is recently redone. For 150 per night I expect a lot more

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank TravelingFamx
Kariin T, General Manager at Courtyard Hampton Coliseum Central, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2017

Dear TravelingFamx,

Thank you for sharing your experience at the Courtyard Hampton through Trip Advisor.

As a valued customer, we appreciate your feedback and are sorry to hear that your stay was less than satisfactory.

Your feedback is integral to our ability to continue to improve our service as well as to better our product. Thank you again for your time and come visit us again soon!

Mark B