Courtyard by Marriott Hampton Coliseum Central
US$109
SpringHill Suites
US$76
TripAdvisor
All reviewssliding glass dooroutdoor poolconvention centerat this price pointparking lotthe ice makergolden corraldefinitely stay here againpower plantthree nightslate checkoatmealnewport newsconvenient locationhotel roomlobbycecilio
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 November 2017

Easy on/off interstate I-64. Back way onto I-664 to use Monitor Merrimack tunnel.
Good sized room with small fridge. Coffee (one packet for 1 cup) decaf and regular. Additional packets free. Easy pool access.
Not so nice, no cheap breakfast. Golden Corral and McDonald's almost in walking distance. Wal*Mart is less than a mile away.
Very close to Hampton Convention center and Hampton Colosseum.
To get on I-664 south, turn right out of the hotel toward Power Plant Parkway. Entrance to interstate at the top of the bridge two miles down.

Room Tip: Recommend room numbers in high 120's to low 130's - no elevator, right next to pool and door to parking. Ice machine just down the hall.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Mark B, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Hampton Coliseum Central, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2017

Thank you for sharing your experience at the Courtyard Hampton through Trip Advisor.

With a mission to provide superior customer service, we take great pride in serving your needs and are delighted to hear that we have met your expectations. As a valued customer, your feedback will be shared with the team to continue to inspire and motivate them to deliver exceptional customer service.

Thank you for staying at the Courtyard Hampton and we hope you choose to stay with us again whenever your travel needs bring you back to Hampton.

MARK B

Reviewed 27 October 2017

Standard room. Very neat and clean. Pleasant arrival check in and check out. Great location for the Coliseum or the convention center. Also near the Power Plant places to eat and shop. Getting around can be tricky so check your map before venturing out.

Room Tip: Park at a door close to your room if on the ground level.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Mark B, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Hampton Coliseum Central, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2017

Dear Joseph K,

With a mission to provide superior customer service, we take great pride in serving your needs and are delighted to hear that we have met your expectations. As a values guest, your feedback will be shared with the team to continue to inspire and motivate them to deliver exceptional customer service.

Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

After my last experience at another Hampton in the same area I wasn't sure if I'd given up on Courtyards all together, but my weekend here did not disappoint. The room was clean, the beds were comfy and the view from my room was nice. We had a balcony that overlooked the pool. The location is in a good area as well with lots of stores around. After this stay I am not giving up on courtyards. Didn't hurt that I was able to use my points for my whole stay either

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Kariin T, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Hampton Coliseum Central, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2017

Thank you for sharing your experience at the Courtyard Hampton through the Guest Satisfaction Survey.

MARK B

Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

Hotel room clean and pretty standard. The staff was fabulous. They went far above my expectation. Keith and Toney were outstanding. I had to leave at 4 am and Keith made coffee just for me. When I ask Toney for a vase for some fresh flowers she delivered. I will return to this hotel if I am back in area due to great staff.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

Centrally located to businesses and restaurants. Rooms were clean and and nice and roomy . Service was friendly . Plenty of free parking . All of the standard things you look for .

Being an elite member no explanation of the derives available to me???? Never seen that before .

But amok place to stay at areasobable price

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business