Lowest prices for your stay
DoubleTree
PricelineUS$121
Hotels.comUS$121
TravelocityUS$121
All reviews double tree cookies indoor pool room was clean a hilton honors member jmu graduation staff was friendly nice stay would stay again off the highway pillows convenience exit
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 May 2022

The rooms were dirty and had a bad smell. Hallways were also dirty. The only saving grace is that the pool area was enjoyed by the kids. We hope the pool had been cleaned. The hotel does need a total redo.

Date of stay: April 2022
Reviewed 21 April 2022

Poorly lit room. Bathroom didn’t have enough lighting to shave or for my wife to do her hair. Was told before we got there that restaurant was open. No breakfast in the morning. Never stay there again .

Date of stay: April 2022
1  Thank Richard S
Reviewed 2 April 2022

Front desk staff was very rude to our group. Could have been more accommodating and polite. But the hotel itself is alright. Restaurant staff makes it a good time as they are very personable and friendly while also providing good service!

Date of stay: March 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 30 March 2022

I was disappointed with the front desk staff. The lady acted as if they were personal towels. The room temperature would not adjust to cool the room. We were told that there was no late check out. I don’t know any hotels that don’t offer late check out. I figured since I was a Hilton Honors member I would be accommodated.

Date of stay: March 2022
1  Thank haynes58
Reviewed 2 March 2022

I am a Hilton Diamond member. Not bragging, I just happen to have stayed in a lot of Hilton hotels. I will not stay here the next time I'm in town. It's old. There is ONE ELEVATOR for the entire hotel (4 floors of people), and the elevator barely fits one luggage cart. When all of my family returned the first evening, our room key did not work, nor did the digital key. Their system often just 'turns off' people's keys after 11am. Why not be proactive, since they admitted this often happens, and someone in management go through a list of people staying more than one night, and reactivate the room keys after 11am every day, until you fix your computer problem. Instead, they know of the problem, and inconvenience the guests. The shower stall is TINY. I had 3 bottles of conditioner, no shampoo. 3 sets of towels for a room that sleeps 4. The A/C unit has no 'auto' for the fan. it's either always on, or off. So the person near the blower will be cold at night. Just one thing after another. Not recommended.

Date of stay: February 2022
1  Thank T5635BAchrism
Steve America, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Harrisonburg, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2022

We would like to apologize for not meeting your expectations. We try hard to meet all guest
expectations each time. We are committed to making sure you have a safe and relaxing visit.
We clearly missed the opportunity to provide great service.
I apologize and hope you will consider staying again when in Harrisonburg.
Safe Travels.