Lowest prices for your stay
US$97
Suburban
US$97
Vio.com
US$94
Expedia.comUS$97
PricelineUS$97
Lol.travelUS$113
All reviews comfort inn room was clean first floor waffles would stay here again the breakfast area bed and pillows decent breakfast restaurants and shopping pet fee easy access road trip convenient location front desk staff james madison university dog florida
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 January 2022 via mobile

It was a nice clean and comfortable stay. The bed and pillows were good. Big TV! Very pleased to see there was a big courtyard for the dog to walk to romp around in and safely illuminated at night. The front desk staff were quite friendly and accommodating.

Date of stay: January 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 16 December 2021 via mobile

One of the best stays ever. Kudos to Amy Beth at the frontdesk. Got me a room way before standard check in time. Definitely will go back. Awesome. Don't know what else to say but will recommend this to all of my friends.

Date of stay: December 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 December 2021

My husband and I stayed for 1 night on our way from Ottawa Ont to Florida.
After a long 10 hours of driving we needed a comfortable,clean and quiet hotel to
stay at.We chose Clarion Pointe ( Harrisonburg)) because of the reviews it had received,the competitive rate and close proximity off the 81 .We made a great choice.
Our “ warm” welcome and seamless and check in with Robin was wonderful .
Our room was clean and very nicely appointed.- newly renovated .The bed was comfortable .The complimentary breakfast was nicely appointed .Gamy at the front desk was very courteous and professional.All in all it was a great stay .We would definitely stay at The Clarion Pointe Harrisburg again .There were only 2 glitches in
actually trying to “ get to” the property .When entering the hotel s name or address
in our GPS neither one appeared .It did appear as Comfort Inn ( I suspect this was
what the property was prior to becoming a Clarion .Also although we could see
The sign (Clarion Pointe ) From the main rd we had difficulty “getting “to the property.
There should be a sign directing us towards the property from the smaller street that
runs parallel to the hotel .Other than these 2 little challenges our stay was a great one !

Room tip: Ask for a room off the main rd .
Date of stay: December 2021
2  Thank Bouboulina11
Reviewed 30 November 2021

In town visiting family in Harrisonburg for Thanskgiving for a second year in a row.
this is our second time staying here and it continues to be just wonderful.
Reserved a room for my hubby and me and one for our adult kids w/grands in tow. Rooms were in close in proximity to each other as requred,our rooms were clean & quiet. Lots of parking, safe enviornment. masks were worn by some of the staff at the desk but all of the staff in the halls(thank you)

Room tip: walmart accross the street, Starbucks, Kroger grocery and McDs, less than .5 mile down the street to the left.
Date of stay: November 2021
Reviewed 28 November 2021 via mobile

Very Clean hotel, recently renovated, former Comfort Inn. Nice quiet room, comfortable bed. Large TV with excellent reception. Little difficult to find, have to go on a service road to enter the driveway, in a busy area. Plenty of free parking. Close to Waffle House, other dining spots and shopping. We found a restaurant that delivered pizza to our room. Hotel is near I-81. Prices for room moderate, prices really fluctuated. One day was $97, the next day was $81. I didn’t understand that. You can save a little by paying a non- refundable rate. I booked at the lower price. You have to check daily for best price, Breakfast OK, standard, not exceptional. They honored my request for a first floor room. Check in and check out efficient.

I am giving it four stars instead of five because they ask for a $50 security deposit that apparently comes off your charge in a few days. What’s with that? Since I paid ahead, a non-refundable rate (which saved me some money) I did not have that security charge, since they had my card on file, but I overheard the conversation between the person checking in ahead of me and the front desk clerk about that charge. Never had that request made before in any other hotel. I don’t like that sort of thing. What kind of security are we talking about here? They don’t trust your credit card? Also I am a platinum member and usually the front desk clerk will say thank you for being a (elite, platinum, diamond etc) member, which they did not. I was offered a choice of bonus points or a snack and drink so I guess the check in person did see my Choice Hotel status.

So all and all, I would say this is a very nice hotel so if you want to pay a little more and stay in a very clean, quiet hotel, and not mind the stupid “security fee” this hotel is for you. I would stay here again for the right price although perhaps would look for a hotel in a less congested area. There is a lot of traffic in that area and as I said, the hotel sits back a little ( but can be seen from the main road) and the service road might be hard to find in the dark.

Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple