Lowest prices for your stay
US$80
Priceline
US$80
Vio.com
US$76
Expedia.comUS$80
TravelocityUS$80
AlgotelsUS$87
All reviews comfort inn room was clean first floor waffles would stay here again the breakfast area bed and pillows decent breakfast restaurants and shopping pet fee easy access convenient location front desk staff james madison university dog florida highway
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 July 2022 via mobile

Overall, even though there were a couple hiccups, this place was ok. We had to wait in line to check in but the clerk was on her own and very apologetic for the wait. When we got to the room after the wait, it reeked of weed as soon as you opened the door. When I got back to the lobby, I had to wait all over again. The guy in front of me the first time was in front of me again because he had been given a room with someone already in it and had walked in with the people there!

When we got out second room, it was on the second floor with no elevator so that was a little annoying with the luggage. Room was clean and comfortable though and the breakfast was good as far as free motel breakfasts go. If the was right, I would stay here again.

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank F4163LNgregs
Reviewed 6 July 2022

I stayed at this hotel several years ago when it was a Comfort Inn. Some things have changed, some things remain the same. The room was clean and quiet and plenty of towels were provided in the bathroom. I know there's an effort to save money by not providing maid service daily. I'm okay with using the same towel a couple of times and I don't care that the sheets aren't changed, but at the cost of the room I think at the very least the bed should be tidied up and the trash emptied every day. The sign in the room indicated maid service was provided on the 3rd night. The trash was emptied after the 2nd night but at that point it was kind of silly since I was leaving the next morning. The room no longer had a coffee maker but I was assured there was fresh coffee "24-hours" in the breakfast area. I have an odd sleep schedule so I did get a cup of coffee at nothing o'clock in the morning but it was lukewarm. Fortunately the room still has a microwave so I was able to heat it up. I did request a ground floor room and that's what I got so I could easily wheel my bicycle into the room. This is something I really appreciate. The breakfast buffet seemed fresh and well stocked. Getting to it is difficult. It's in plain sight from the main highway but unless you know where the little side street is to turn even the gps was confused. And the employee at the front desk was really trying to help me get there but she just wasn't clear in her directions. Overall it was just okay and if I visit Harrisonburg again, and I plan to, I will find someplace else to stay.

Date of stay: July 2022
Reviewed 16 May 2022 via mobile

Just a few quirks, but nothing to discourage another stay. First thing noticed was an oder that suggested mold or mildew. Second was that the exhaust fan in the bathroom did not work. Other than that everything else was fine.

Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank 129scottg
Reviewed 15 March 2022 via mobile

We ❤ it here. We come about every 2 weeks..The staff is incredible. You feel like you get to know them personally. Everything is so convenient there. They have cold drinks,food & snacks even a little adult soda if that's your thing. Definitely my favorite hotel now

Date of stay: March 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 17 February 2022 via mobile

I have stayed her several times over the last few months as I'm working in the area. At first we really loved it. But with each stay it becomes more and more clear that this hotel is ran by a bunch of racists. We first had an issue with the breakfast attendant, yelling at us for something very simple. It was embarrassing & degrading to say the least. But we understand people have bad days & decided to come back. This visit for some reason we were given a pet room? Not that big of a deal. I guess. But when we were asked a few days later if we had a pet, we said no & they made us feel like we were lying. But once again, we kept finding great deals and decided to stay here a few more times over the last few months. So this last time we booked the hotel for 3 nights. I paid the $50 incidental fee. We decided to book another night and Robin from the front desk tried to charge me another $50... Why? Literally the stay before this one we did the same thing and she actually said to me "since you already paid the $50 for the incidental fee we won't charge you again". So what was different this time? The only difference was my black husband was the one dealing with her. He only had cash on him at the time & she said they couldn't accept cash for the incidental fee. Again why were we even being charged twice? She continued to trip over her lies and contradict herself. At first she said "We have to have a card on file & charge you the $50 if you're a local..." We are not local. & When he gave her his address she still continued to try and charge us $50 more dollars. But I thought it was only for locals? & To top it all off she said to us "you need to prepare better next time..." She is rude. I enjoyed this hotel a lot up until this moment. They need a better friendlier face at the front desk. She is rude with a not very friendly demeanor. We won't be back. Unless we have no other option. If you're a person of color... Maybe avoid this hotel.

Date of stay: February 2022