Lowest prices for your stay
US$92
Suburban
US$92
Vio.com
US$91
Expedia.comUS$92
PricelineUS$92
Lol.travelUS$106
All reviews comfort inn room was clean first floor waffles would stay here again the breakfast area bed and pillows decent breakfast restaurants and shopping pet fee easy access road trip convenient location front desk staff james madison university dog florida
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 August 2022 via mobile

It was a enjoyable experience. Will definitely book them again. The staff were very helpful and professional. Any questions or concerns were answered/addressed right away . Room was clean and ready for us when we got there.

Date of stay: August 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 5 August 2022

Clarion Pointe Hotel in Harrisonburg PA. Nice clean hotel directly off of highway 81 . Good facilities in the area plenty of restaurants and shopping. Hotel staff were very helpful. Hotels was very clean and comfortable willuse this hotel again in the future . Price was very good .Offered a breakfast of cereals, granola,yogurt, bagels ,cream cheese, juices coffee tea. Eggs bacon, sausage, and waffles . Plenty to eat no restrictions.
Would highly recommend this hotel .

Date of stay: August 2022
Reviewed 10 July 2022 via mobile

Overall, even though there were a couple hiccups, this place was ok. We had to wait in line to check in but the clerk was on her own and very apologetic for the wait. When we got to the room after the wait, it reeked of weed as soon as you opened the door. When I got back to the lobby, I had to wait all over again. The guy in front of me the first time was in front of me again because he had been given a room with someone already in it and had walked in with the people there!

When we got out second room, it was on the second floor with no elevator so that was a little annoying with the luggage. Room was clean and comfortable though and the breakfast was good as far as free motel breakfasts go. If the was right, I would stay here again.

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank F4163LNgregs
Reviewed 6 July 2022

I stayed at this hotel several years ago when it was a Comfort Inn. Some things have changed, some things remain the same. The room was clean and quiet and plenty of towels were provided in the bathroom. I know there's an effort to save money by not providing maid service daily. I'm okay with using the same towel a couple of times and I don't care that the sheets aren't changed, but at the cost of the room I think at the very least the bed should be tidied up and the trash emptied every day. The sign in the room indicated maid service was provided on the 3rd night. The trash was emptied after the 2nd night but at that point it was kind of silly since I was leaving the next morning. The room no longer had a coffee maker but I was assured there was fresh coffee "24-hours" in the breakfast area. I have an odd sleep schedule so I did get a cup of coffee at nothing o'clock in the morning but it was lukewarm. Fortunately the room still has a microwave so I was able to heat it up. I did request a ground floor room and that's what I got so I could easily wheel my bicycle into the room. This is something I really appreciate. The breakfast buffet seemed fresh and well stocked. Getting to it is difficult. It's in plain sight from the main highway but unless you know where the little side street is to turn even the gps was confused. And the employee at the front desk was really trying to help me get there but she just wasn't clear in her directions. Overall it was just okay and if I visit Harrisonburg again, and I plan to, I will find someplace else to stay.

Date of stay: July 2022
Reviewed 16 May 2022 via mobile

Just a few quirks, but nothing to discourage another stay. First thing noticed was an oder that suggested mold or mildew. Second was that the exhaust fan in the bathroom did not work. Other than that everything else was fine.

Date of stay: May 2022