Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$105
TravelocityUS$105
TripadvisorUS$105
Vio.com
1,117 results
All reviews front desk cookies room was clean the breakfast area easy access would stay here again indoor pool waffles inns highway jmu exit clerk microwave virginia chain
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 November 2022

Rosalyn at the front desk was very helpful, professional, and friendly. Our reserved room was not ready so she switched rooms, no problem. The room was nice, clean, quiet, and large. Our only minor complaint was the TV. It was very small and sat across our large room made it look even smaller. We would stay here again without question.

Reviewed 14 November 2022

Was attending the open house at JMU with my family and booked this hotel a couple weeks in advance through the hotel directly. Even checked in online as we got closer to Harrisonburg but was notified that we needed to stop by the front desk to pick up our key. Arrived at the hotel at 10pm to find a line of people waiting at the front desk, and they did not look happy! About eight families, each of them being told that they did not have a reservation because they booked through a third-party. After almost an hour of waiting in line, we got to the front desk only to be told we didn’t have a room either! The room that we had literally checked into was supposedly not clean, although no one bothered to check it! Supposedly did not have anyone available to clean it and had no other rooms available either clearly! We were turned away with not even so much as an apology! It is now 11 PM at night pouring down with rain and hotels booked everywhere! To add insult to injury, I was told that I would not be charged, which one would think would be the very least the hotel would do given the circumstances! But that didn’t turn out to be the case! I never received any confirmation or any email or any apology, and my card was charged for the entire amount! When I called about the charge, the hotel seemed absolutely oblivious to anything that had happened! Was told I would receive a credit, but don’t believe it. I expect I will end up having to dispute this with my credit card! Have always had positive experiences with Hampton Inn, but this was enough to make me never want to stay at another Hampton again! I would avoid this place at all costs!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 7 November 2022

Upon checking into room found previous persons hair in bathroom floor and tub. Walls dirty. Hairdryer dusty. Bugs in dining area. Tables in dining area sticky. Regular coffee not available during breakfast. Informed host and had to wait for fresh pot to be made while breakfast got cold. Bagel was stale. Only one type of muffin available .

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 2 November 2022

The staff are friendly and professional. Rooms are clean. Very easy on and off I-81. I stay at this hotel every time I travel north and south. A hot breakfast is available and well tended to. New digital key system works great.

Date of stay: October 2022
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 12 October 2022 via mobile

Rooms were clean , stay on way south, only one hand towel, heading north only one wash cloth. Went to desk and was given both. Kitchen lacked bread for toast and still isn’t back to what they used to provide. Biggest disappointment, came down for breakfast and there was a dog in the kitchen area. Nothing against pets but do they really belong in the kitchen or dining area. Did have trouble getting a decent Wi-Fi connection and was told.. yea that happens a lot in this area.

Room tip: Since pets are now allowed, check bedding for hair. Be prepared to share eating space with pets
Date of stay: October 2022