Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Fairfield Inn
Hotels.comUS$107
PricelineUS$107
Vio.comUS$107
TravelocityUS$107
All reviews room was clean nice hotel long drive great stay breakfast bar hot tub indoor pool would stay again hot breakfast jmu desk university bedding chain highway
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 May 2022

The staff we interacted with were all excellent. The room was fine - clean with no problems and the beds were very comfortable. It was a HOT weekend and the A/C worked quietly and efficiently. Location and parking are good. Breakfast offerings were fair. I left behind a bag of clothing and they UPS'd it to me (I paid for UPS, but I would expect that). This is our go-to hotel whenever we're in Harrisonburg.

Reviewed 13 May 2022

The hotel has a good location close to many restaurants and shopping. The beds were comfortable and the room was clean, rather big and in good condition. Breakfast was OK with a limited choice of breakfast good.

1  Thank EvaStockholm
Franita Coleman, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Harrisonburg, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2022

Hello Eva,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property!

We are so happy that you enjoyed your visit with us. I will be sure to share your comments with our staff, they will be very pleased to receive such great feedback.

We hope that you come back to see us again.

Franita D. Coleman

Reviewed 13 May 2022

Requested very top floor. Got 3rd floor. The room was clean as was the bathroom. If you are on the third floor you can hear people walking above you. The housekeeping staff start around 8 am. Don't try to sleep in after that. Banging doors, talking loudly, leaving the door ajar so it bangs every time the housekeeper goes in and out. Hopefully the management will be aware of this now. The pluses were coffee all day in the lobby, and a cookie during the week around check-in. Don't expect daily cleaning unless you specifically ask for it and get your name on the staff's board the day before. Even if you request a full clean you will only get a partial one. Changing the towels, trash, and linen. Touch up of the bathroom. No vacuuming or dusting that I saw. And a housekeeper that seemed upset that you request a full clean. Evening check-in staff very nice, and always helpful.

Room tip: Get the 4th floor
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 8 April 2022

The entire hotel is very clean, lobby and rooms. The staff is most helpful and very friendly. Jessica and Isaiah were very nice throughout my stay and gave me recommendations for dinner. Breakfast was ok.

Date of stay: March 2022
Reviewed 19 March 2022 via mobile

My family and I stayed at this hotel this past week for Spring break. The staff was great and gave us excellent recommendations for things to do at Massanutten resort. Plus great places to eat. The hotel is clean and our room was immaculate. The furniture was worn but everything is very clean.

Date of stay: March 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Franita Coleman, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Harrisonburg, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2022

Hi Patricia.

Thank you for such a great review. I will be sure to share this with our staff as they continue to work really hard to ensure each of our guests have a great experience.

Kind regards,