Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Fairfield Inn
TripadvisorUS$107
Algotels
PricelineUS$107
Hotels.comUS$107
All reviews room was clean nice hotel long drive great stay breakfast bar staff was friendly hot tub indoor pool would stay again hot breakfast jmu desk university chain highway
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 August 2022

This was a very nice and clean hotel which I come to expect from a Fairfield. However, there were 2 minor issues that could have been avoided. The shampoo and body wash bottles were empty in the shower and there was no butter available during breakfast. I expect management can easily assure that these issues don't reoccur. Otherwise, the hotel was in a great location with quality rooms with a very clean look and smell.

Date of stay: August 2022
Reviewed 25 July 2022 via mobile

Stayed for 1 night, free parking, nice customer service, room was average size but very clean. Hotel in good location, not far off highway and close to food restaurant . Indoor pool available. Breakfast available in the morning and options to purchase snacks and drink at check. In desk.

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 June 2022 via mobile

We decided to stay here when we planned a last minute day trip to Massanutten's Waterpark. We chose the 2 Queen Studio to give us a little more room. The beds definitely seemed more like Doubles and not Queens though they were comfortable. We had a Queen before; this was not that. The extra sitting area was helpful and allowed our family of 4 (teenager, young adult and 2 parents) to stretch out a bit. The fridge and microwave were helpful as we ordered dinner and ate in our room. Interestingly enough, the pool was super cold while the whirlpool felt extra hot. Others may have loved that but it was a bit hot for my liking (I felt like I was in a cauldron). Breakfast was basic but definitely served its purpose as it allowed us to sleep in a bit and still get a bite to eat prior to being ready to check out.

My overall recommendation is that this is a good hotel to stay in and we'll likely pick it for future visits. It's close to everything in the JMU of Harrisonburg and a 15 min ride to Massanutten. We'll likely opt for 2 rooms instead of sharing a double Queen because, well, they're not true Queens. Hubby and I will get a king room and the kids will have the double "queen" room. The staff was very friendly. Oh, and I liked the shower gel and the fact that the hotel has taken an environmentally friendly approach to how they provide shampoo, conditioner and shower gel (large bottles are attached to the wall rather than having small bottles for each guest).

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 16 June 2022

This hotel is worth it! It's clean, smells good, bug free, hot water and extremely comfortable bed. They had the cutest curtains, different on a window that gave us a panoramic view of the city from the fourth floor. Breakfast was great! Good variety. The employees were friendly & helpful. The spa and pool, gym are opened at 6 am! Not many hotels have that open that early which was great! I was in that hot tub 7 am! Did not want to leave this hotel! Highly recommend!

Room tip: handicap/hearing impaired room
Reviewed 1 June 2022

We were looking to break up a long drive on 81, and this worked just fine for us. Everything was clean and comfortable. Coffee was available 24/7 in the lobby, and the breakfast was adequate. Looked like they had a pool/hot tub, but we weren't here long enough to use it. Very close to JMU, so I'm sure there are weekends it's very busy for university related events.

I would stay again.