2 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$89
View deal
PricelineUS$89
Comfort InnUS$89
Expedia.comUS$89
Hotels.comUS$89
TravelocityUS$89
ZenHotels.comUS$95
All reviews older gentleman lady named desk agent front desk cheese omelets definitely stay here again standard hotel another guest the check in process a wonderful stay pet fee check in was a breeze great hotel hot breakfast only stayed one night business trip king suite
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 August 2022 via mobile

This hotel was just ok.
Yes it was clean. The bed was comfortable. However, we were there for college drop off and exhausted.
The hotel was very noisy even on the floor above us.
The front desk woman was curt and rude at check in. Then, when we called the front desk to ask if any pizza places nearby delivered, we were told “you can Google that, I’d have to get up from where I’m sitting to go look that up for you.”
The breakfast was nothing great the following morning and the coffee was AWFUL.
About the only thing good was the cleanliness and the bed. Other than that I will never stay there again and we have four years left of visits to that town.
Not impressed at all

Trip type: Travelled with family
Heidi Matherly, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2022

Thank you for taking the time to review us. I'm sorry to read we failed you. This is certainly not to our standards and I appreciate the feedback!

Reviewed 18 August 2022 via mobile

Good- cheap; relatively close to highway; ok breakfast
Bad- old, worn out; paper thin walls; bathroom needed updating and repair; A/C not working properly

Place was popular with construction guys. People in adjacent room watched TV and talked all night.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank WadeandLori

Thank you for taking the time to review us! Based on the things you said, I think you may be reviewing a different property. We are a brand new hotel, only a year old, so we are definitely not old and worn out. I would love to hear more about your stay if you have time!

Reviewed 16 August 2022

After a looong day of traveling, it was nice to come to a clean hotel and be greeted by a very friendly, accommodating face, thank you Megan for making us feel welcome and providing excellent service! I was in a wheelchair and felt completely at home...no complaints, the hotel was ADA compliant and we were thankful for that provision! Thank you again Megan!

Date of stay: July 2022

Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts! I'm so happy to read you enjoyed your stay and that Megan was able to make your stay even more enjoyable! If your travels bring you back to Harrisonburg, we would love to see you again!

Reviewed 15 August 2022

I come to this location very often and every time Megan has been very pleasant and always accommodating. The rooms are super clean fresh smelling, the grounds are very clean and the house keeping staff is very nice as well.

Room tip: If you come in on a Sunday ask for Megan
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Thanks so much for the great review! I'm thrilled to read you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 14 August 2022 via mobile

Love this hotel. Stay here almost every time I’m in Harrisonburg. Megan is usually who checks me in. She’s the best! Always clean, comfortable beds, very nice breakfast buffet. Convenient location to restaurants, shopping, JMU

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thanks so much for being a loyal guest! We could not do it without you! We look forward to the next time!