Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$91
View deal
SuburbanUS$91
PricelineUS$91
Expedia.comUS$91
Hotels.comUS$91
TravelocityUS$91
Trip.comUS$91
All reviews older gentleman lady named desk agent front desk definitely stay here again standard hotel another guest the check in process newer hotel pet fee a wonderful stay check in was a breeze great hotel only stayed one night hot breakfast business trip king suite
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 October 2022

Very nice hotel. Clean & reasonably priced. Staff was great overall. Megan was especially helpful when she checked us in. Answering some questions we had about the area being out of state. She helped make our stay pleasant.

Date of stay: September 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Heidi Matherly, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2022

Thanks so much for taking the time to review our hotel. I'm so happy to read that Megan was able to make your stay more enjoyable. We hope to see you again if your travels bring you back to Harrisonburg!

Reviewed 13 September 2022

I can’t stress enough how pleased I am with this place. Immaculate, quiet, comfortable, and super- accommodating! The staff was amazing. This is our 2nd stay. Will always return here as an option when passing through!

Date of stay: September 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Heidi Matherly, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2022

Sue, thank you so much for the glowing review! I'm so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to your next return trip!

Reviewed 28 August 2022 via mobile

This hotel was just ok.
Yes it was clean. The bed was comfortable. However, we were there for college drop off and exhausted.
The hotel was very noisy even on the floor above us.
The front desk woman was curt and rude at check in. Then, when we called the front desk to ask if any pizza places nearby delivered, we were told “you can Google that, I’d have to get up from where I’m sitting to go look that up for you.”
The breakfast was nothing great the following morning and the coffee was AWFUL.
About the only thing good was the cleanliness and the bed. Other than that I will never stay there again and we have four years left of visits to that town.
Not impressed at all

Date of stay: August 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Heidi Matherly, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2022

Thank you for taking the time to review us. I'm sorry to read we failed you. This is certainly not to our standards and I appreciate the feedback!

Reviewed 18 August 2022 via mobile

Good- cheap; relatively close to highway; ok breakfast
Bad- old, worn out; paper thin walls; bathroom needed updating and repair; A/C not working properly

Place was popular with construction guys. People in adjacent room watched TV and talked all night.

Date of stay: August 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank WadeandLori

Thank you for taking the time to review us! Based on the things you said, I think you may be reviewing a different property. We are a brand new hotel, only a year old, so we are definitely not old and worn out. I would love to hear more about your stay if you have time!

Reviewed 16 August 2022

After a looong day of traveling, it was nice to come to a clean hotel and be greeted by a very friendly, accommodating face, thank you Megan for making us feel welcome and providing excellent service! I was in a wheelchair and felt completely at home...no complaints, the hotel was ADA compliant and we were thankful for that provision! Thank you again Megan!

Date of stay: July 2022

Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts! I'm so happy to read you enjoyed your stay and that Megan was able to make your stay even more enjoyable! If your travels bring you back to Harrisonburg, we would love to see you again!