Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$84
View deal
BestWestern.comUS$84
Expedia.comUS$99
PricelineUS$84
Hotels.comUS$99
Agoda.comUS$84
Lol.travelUS$108
All reviews holiday inn express truck stop room was clean would stay here again indoor pool yogurt stayed one night convenient location continental breakfast jmu microwave gas
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 September 2022

The new beds in this hotel are much too high for getting into and out of. Check them before you get the room, they are a danger to senior citizens. If you have any issues with getting into or out of beds, then this is not the place to stay

Date of stay: September 2022
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Jamie Hansen, Marketing at Best Western Plus Harrisonburg, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2022

Thank you for the comments regarding your recent stay with us.

We are sorry that we were unable to meet your expectations during your stay. Guest satisfaction is something we strive for every day and your feedback is very much appreciated. Please know we use all feedback, both positive and constructive when reviewing the services and accommodations we provide to our guests.

If we can be of further assistance, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Reviewed 13 September 2022

Property was obviously recently updated. Freshly painted, clean carpet, nice furnishings, fresh and light. Very quiet considering it is right next to a truck stop. Beds are extremely high so getting in was a challenge. Breakfast was adequate, staff was very friendly and accommodating.

Date of stay: September 2022
Reviewed 30 August 2022

I figured this hotel had undergone a renovation since the litany of negative reviews and it was a significantly lower price than my usual go-to hotel so I figured I would go for it and hope for the best. I was not disappointed and I will definitely keep Best Western Plus hotels in mind for the future! I hope to be in this area again and will definitely return to this hotel and won't even bother looking to stay anywhere else.

This is undoubtedly the cleanest hotel I have ever stayed at...there was nothing that was not clean...from our room to the common areas...everywhere. Room was great - the beds were like sleeping on a cloud. Fridge, microwave, USB ports near the beds in addition to outlets...bathroom was spotless and the mirror had side lights (not lights across the top) which is a nice touch.

The continental breakfast was the best I have ever encountered in a hotel: 2 kinds of omelets, 2 kinds of sausages, biscuits, gravy...the usual Danishes, muffins, different bread items for toasting...oatmeal and cereal...fridge with milk, chocolate milk, yogurt, fruit cups,,,and then the waffle station. Not just syrup but rainbow sprinkles, chocolate chips, strawberry topping and whipped cream! Plus the breakfast attendant was very friendly and engaging. All of the staff members I encountered were friendly and helpful. There was a water cooler near the breakfast area which we appreciated. We didn't use the fitness area or the indoor pool but both looked spotless. I would have tried out the jacuzzi/hot tub but it was out of service while we were there (with a very apologetic sign/notice). Hotel is right off I-81 and less than 10 minutes to JMU.

Room tip: Ice machines on 1st & 3rd floors (not 2nd) if that matters at all
Date of stay: August 2022
Beth Shaver, General Manager at Best Western Plus Harrisonburg, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2022

Thank you very much for the wonderful review! We have worked tirelessly over the past 8 months on a total renovation of both the interior and exterior of the property and it is nice to hear that our hard work is paying off. We strive to bring guests the best hotel experience while they are away from home.
When putting together a breakfast menu I tried to think of everything a guest could want both adult and children alike. We are pleased to offer a great breakfast so that our guests can start their day off on the right foot.
Again, thank you for taking your time to write a review. I hope that we will see you again in your travels.

Reviewed 24 August 2022

The room was clean, the staff was friendly and accommodating and the price was best in the area - Cant go wrong compared to the comps in the area. We were traveling with family to Tennessee. Easy on/off I-81. Plenty of food and gas close by.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review about your recent stay at our hotel. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed our newly renovated rooms and that the staff were able to assist you in a caring and friendly manner. I hope that we may welcome you again on your return visits to the Harrisonburg, VA area.

Reviewed 23 August 2022

The bed is so high off the ground that you had better be at 6' high or else you will need a step stool to get into bed.
It is impossible to read the font on the AC/Heating as it is that small.
There must be better hotels in this area!

Room tip: Find another hotel
Date of stay: August 2022
Jamie Hansen, Marketing at Best Western Plus Harrisonburg, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2022

Thank you for the comments regarding your recent stay with us.

If we can be of further assistance, please don't hesitate to let us know.