Lowest prices for your stay
US$58
Wyndham
US$58
Traveluro
US$55
Booking.comUS$58
PricelineUS$58
ZenHotels.comUS$62
All reviews comfortable bed would stay here again easy access convenient location nice stay highway pet gas
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 August 2019 via mobile

We stayed twice in the same week while on the road. This place is in the process of renovating. The first night our room was in the "under construction" section. It was clean and comfortable. The second night our room was in the newly redone section. It was very nice. There was a fridge, microwave, coffeemaker, and toiletries in both rooms...much appreciated. The free breakfast is basic, but it was enough. The pool is not in working order. The sign said closed for maintenance. I did notice that they have a lift in the pool area for people in wheelchairs. That impressed me.
I find this place was adequate for the price. It was good enough that I booked the 2nd night for out trip home. The staff are very friendly.

Reviewed 2 August 2019

I wouldn’t have stayed here if I had known it was under construction. The floors in our room were sticky. The ac didn’t work right (it was very old). The pool was closed. Most of the seating area in the dining area was closed due to construction. I had to stand for breakfast. There were building materials hanging in front of our room door. The parking lot was littered with construction materials. We could have gotten a flat tire from the screws I saw on the ground.

1  Thank Erin O
Reviewed 18 July 2019

We stayed here literally just to sleep for a few hours on our way to Virginia Beach. We got here at midnight and left the next morning at 9 AM. The rooms are very basic. We had some spiders in our room. Shower looked like it was falling apart. The pool looks decent in the pictures, but real life I wouldn't step foot in that thing. The breakfast was decent. Had an assortment of cereals, donuts, muffins, some fresh fruit, toast and coffee. That was the only good thing about the stay. We had 4 little kids traveling with us and they were all able to find something to eat. I came across this hotel and saw the cheap price and thought it was perfect since we just needed a place to shower quick and sleep. Next time I would probably spend the extra money for a cleaner place. Front desk attendatns were very sweet and helpful though! Also, our room reeked of smoke for it being a non smoking room.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 28 June 2019

We booked this room after my husband complained that I tend to book more expensive hotels for overnight stays while traveling from our home in GA to visit family in New England. Upon arrival we noticed the parking lot looked rough. Like would our car be safe? Upon arrival we were greeted Indifferently. Not really made welcome but more along the lines of “here’s your key.”

The AC in our room was off. It’s 96 degrees today so now we’re playing catch up with the room temp. My daughter and I took showers in attempts to cool down and had cold washcloths on our foreheads.

There are stains on the foot of the bed and on the furniture.

There is dust everywhere and a stray hair on the phone. We both wore socks to keep our feet clean. We’ll be leaving first thing in the morning and getting breakfast elsewhere.

And we will never stay here again.

Date of stay: June 2019
2  Thank ScarlettBegonia67
Reviewed 26 May 2019 via mobile

1st room was bad. 2nd was still bad just a little better. Normally we would leave but we used points to reduce the amount of this room to $50 a night. Is used to be a Motel 6 and you can see that they're working on improving But the rooms smell really bad and there are burn marks everywhere. Also they have smoking rooms next door to non-smoking rooms so it makes it even worse. The room was newly done and very clean however burn marks all over the bathtub and the tub has black stuff on the bottom of it that apparently is stained in it. If you're a smoker this would be a good place for you. We bought two cans of Febreze soak the room close the door and left for a couple hours. I won't be including this is our regular Room stays when we are working

Date of stay: May 2019