Lowest prices for your stay
US$58
Wyndham
US$58
Traveluro
US$55
Booking.comUS$58
Hotels.comUS$58
ZenHotels.comUS$62
All reviews comfortable bed would stay here again easy access convenient location nice stay highway pet gas
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 August 2019

How disappointing!!! I had reserved 8 rooms for our church youth group to stay after a day at a local water park. Upon arrival the first 3 rooms to check in found horrible results. One had bugs crawling on the bed, another room had black hair in the bed and the third had unmade beds. Needless to say we went no further, but immediately cancelled ALL 8 rooms and spent an hour and a half finding other accommodations. Thank you to Econo Lodge for saving our trip!!

Room tip: Just don't even stay here!! I mean really it's hard to tell what one might pick up!!!
Date of stay: June 2019
1  Thank rlkpor
Reviewed 5 August 2019

The property was reasonably priced and at a good location for our visit. There was ongoing renovations which we were made aware of before checking in. The staff was friendly and helpful during our stay. The room was clean even though dated.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 3 August 2019 via mobile

We stayed twice in the same week while on the road. This place is in the process of renovating. The first night our room was in the "under construction" section. It was clean and comfortable. The second night our room was in the newly redone section. It was very nice. There was a fridge, microwave, coffeemaker, and toiletries in both rooms...much appreciated. The free breakfast is basic, but it was enough. The pool is not in working order. The sign said closed for maintenance. I did notice that they have a lift in the pool area for people in wheelchairs. That impressed me.
I find this place was adequate for the price. It was good enough that I booked the 2nd night for out trip home. The staff are very friendly.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 2 August 2019

I wouldn’t have stayed here if I had known it was under construction. The floors in our room were sticky. The ac didn’t work right (it was very old). The pool was closed. Most of the seating area in the dining area was closed due to construction. I had to stand for breakfast. There were building materials hanging in front of our room door. The parking lot was littered with construction materials. We could have gotten a flat tire from the screws I saw on the ground.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Erin O
Reviewed 18 July 2019

We stayed here literally just to sleep for a few hours on our way to Virginia Beach. We got here at midnight and left the next morning at 9 AM. The rooms are very basic. We had some spiders in our room. Shower looked like it was falling apart. The pool looks decent in the pictures, but real life I wouldn't step foot in that thing. The breakfast was decent. Had an assortment of cereals, donuts, muffins, some fresh fruit, toast and coffee. That was the only good thing about the stay. We had 4 little kids traveling with us and they were all able to find something to eat. I came across this hotel and saw the cheap price and thought it was perfect since we just needed a place to shower quick and sleep. Next time I would probably spend the extra money for a cleaner place. Front desk attendatns were very sweet and helpful though! Also, our room reeked of smoke for it being a non smoking room.

• Trip type: Travelled with family