Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$84
View deal
SleepUS$84
PricelineUS$84
Hotels.comUS$84
Expedia.comUS$84
TravelocityUS$84
HurbUS$99
All reviews top floor easy chair within walking distance coffee maker bed was very comfortable breakfast room staff was friendly make your own waffles long drive room was large clean hotel jmu cereal dog microwave chain interstate
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 May 2022

My room was spacious, clean and comfortable. The only issue was the plug-ins in lamp bases were so loose, you couldn't get power to CPAP or phone charger. Someone in another room had the same problem. I just used the wall receptacles. Bed was very comfortable. Breakfast was plentiful. Lots of restaurants around for dinner.

Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 February 2022 via mobile

Hotel is very pretty and very clean, has everything that you need. Microwave refrigerator coffee maker nice big TV with cable. But when I checked in The clerk asked me what floor I would like I said I'd take a top floor looks like the view is really nice he said okay. And then he assigned me a room in the back of the hotel looking at bushes lol. It sits up on a mountainside and the front view is pretty cool too bad I can't see anything. O well. Room is very comfortable after a very long drive.

Date of stay: February 2022
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 28 December 2021

When checked in was put in a dirty room. Went back down and given keys for a different room but the keys didnt work and had to be at front desk twice with heavy bags before in a room. However manager helped me and put me in a larger room for no up charge.
The room was large with nice view. The bottom of toilet needed cleaning and the towels were not very good. Asked for more towels at front desk and when got to room, they had given me 1/2 a towel that was a rag.
Plenty of parking and the hotel is near shops and restaurants. All the staff was very nice.
Sadly, there was a domestic issue in the room next to me the last night I was there. The employee called the police and they quickly arrived. I am praying that the female involved is doing better and safe. The hotel comped the last night of my stay and I know they did everything they could based on the circumstances and no fault of their own.

Room tip: High floor
Date of stay: December 2021
Reviewed 5 October 2021 via mobile

Clean hotel with a pleasant staff, close to 81, with easy on/off access. Comfortable beds, good size rooms. The breakfast choices good (considering having to limit choices). Restaurants close by, some within walking distance. Located in a well lit area

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 September 2021 via mobile

First time staying in a Sleep Inn. What a great budget hotel. I travel a lot doing animal rescue and we try to save as much as we can without staying somewhere wretched. The staff was friendly. My room was really simple and nice.

I felt that everything was really clean and i slept like a baby. They did offer an edited breakfast. Coffee, cereal, muffins, etc. This chain will be my go to.

Date of stay: September 2021