“Always AMAZING! ”

Sushi Jacko
Ranked #42 of 282 Restaurants in Harrisonburg
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 7 February 2017 via mobile

This place has the absolute best sushi in Harrisonburg. Period. Hands down. I love sushi, it's a go to date for my boyfriend and I, or girlfriends and I. I've ate a lot of sushi at many different places and this is the BEST. It's super fresh and the sushi chef knows what he is doing. There's only one guy who makes the sushi, so it's definitely consistent. If you love sushi, or if you just want to try some, GO HERE! Also as another reviewer mentioned, check the small white board for specials. Added bonus: they have beer.

Reviewed 16 January 2017 via mobile

This is my FAVORITE Sushi place in Harrisonburg! My husband and I go all the time! If you LOVE sushi, make this your go to! We always bring our friends and family here when we need a sushi fix! GREAT selection of sushi, always fresh and delicious! And the prices aren't bad either! I also go here for lunch a good amount too, they have a good lunch deal!

Reviewed 23 December 2016 via mobile

This is my go-to sushi place and have brought many guests here. Chef and Maureen, best waitress ever, do a great job serving a small seating but thriving business. Go with their suggestions. Never missed my taste buds yet! Also, if you're not sure about Saki, try Ty-Ku Cucumber infused saki. I'm not a fan of traditional Saki but can enjoy this one with a meal. This place is usually filled with young and older adults. Other places draw families with little children, but this one is good for conversation and relaxing after work. Learn to use chop sticks. You will be glad to develop this skill and Happy with this restaurant.

Reviewed 26 October 2016 via mobile

I love going here to enjoy a good meal. It's a great place to go eat solo and staff is very friendly. I have been a patron ever since they first opened and the husband and wife ran the operation. Mr. Jako was a great guy and I enjoyed the conversations with him. Service is still great to this day. The food is awesome and always fresh and well presented. Can't go wrong here. There are plenty of menu options for even those that don't like sushi. I highly recommend it.

Reviewed 18 September 2016 via mobile

My boyfriend and I absolutely love this place! Lee is the sushi chef, and is just the sweetest man. The sushi is unbelievable. We always order too much because we can't help it. This is a lovely dining environment, clean and cozy. If you like sushi, then PLEASE try this place out. I promise you will become a regular immediately. We've never had anything less than an excellent experience dining at Sushi Jacko. Will most definitely return