Lowest prices for your stay
Country Inn
Free cancellation until 12/12/22
PricelineUS$95
Expedia.comUS$95
ZenHotels.comUS$102
All reviews stayed here room was clean hot tub waffles the young lady pleasant stay would stay here again waffle maker front desk staff hot breakfast nice breakfast road trip up to date cracker barrel jmu tv pillows
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 September 2022

My back is killing from a long day on the road so I reserved this hotel to try to fix it in a hot tub. THey have recently paved over their hot tub, even though it is still pictured on their own app and website. Ridiculous. I'm in the process of getting my points refunded that I spend on this night.

The wifi is also a dumpster fire. I'm getting about 3M down at best and it keeps dropping altogether.

There is no EV charging. There are 110 plugs but they don't work.

There are no restaurants you can walk to.

Yes the room is clean.

Date of stay: September 2022
1  Thank looper2
Reviewed 23 August 2022

We have stayed at this hotel twice. The rooms are comfortable and quiet.
The hotel is convenient to the Rockingham country fair, the Shenandoah heritage market , mimi-golf. Cracker barrel is across the street. Cassidy at the front desk is very firendly and informative. She gave us a list of area restaurants and attractions and we enjoyed chatting with her. The breakfast was very good. -waffles, eggs, sausage, yogurt, pastries, coffee and juice. The rooms are very clean. They have an indoor pool and exercise room.

Room tip: Ask for a room on the top floor and facing the backside of the hotel.
Date of stay: August 2022
Reviewed 19 August 2022

Great service and amicable staff. Fresh and clean rooms. The only slight drawback was breakfast: variety and quality could be improved. Recommended (especially with Luray Caverns nearby). A well-deserved 8/10 overall.

Date of stay: August 2022
Reviewed 27 July 2022 via mobile

My son & I recently stayed here for 2 nights. The walls were so thin we could hear the conversations in the rooms next door. The people in one of the rooms were yelling until 1:30 am the second night when we finally called the front desk. I felt like hotel was built with the cheapest of materials. If you want a good nights sleep, don’t stay here.

Date of stay: July 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank JulieM279
Reviewed 17 July 2022

Date of stay: July 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
This review is the subjective opinion of an individual traveller and not of Tripadvisor LLC nor of its partners. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.