Comfort Inn Dulles International Airport
Ranked #18 of 20 Hotels in Herndon
Reviewed 17 November 2016 via mobile

Parking lot area on the side of the hotel is VERY dark. Hope it's not raining when you arrive because their is no easy way that's protected to access the entry. Sleeping room was decent. Excellent size room. No channel guide, so your hunting for your favorite shows.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Concerned38

Reviewed 16 November 2016

I needed a cheap, clean place to sleep and Comfort Inn fit the bill. I was able to get a room for under $100 using id90Travel to get the airline crew member discount. I only waited about 20 minutes for the hotel shuttle to pick me up from Dulles. (Other people had been waiting for their hotels much longer and were a bit jealous that I came and went.) The shuttle driver was exceptionally friendly. The hotel check-in person, Brittney, was also very professional and nice. I stayed in room 112 on the main floor near the lobby. I worried that I might hear noise from the lobby, but between the room's running A/C unit and fridge, there was plenty of white noise to cover up any outside sounds. I did not use the shower, but did notice some questionable colors on the tub floor which might have compelled me to wear shower flip flops. Otherwise, the room seemed very clean. I had the minor annoyance of struggling to get the room temperature right. The A/C unit is old and has turn dials, but not a deal breaker, in my opinion, for choosing a hotel. I will definitely stay here again! The price was the best I could find for this quality of hotel and it was conveniently located 10-15 minutes from Dulles. I really, really appreciated the quick shuttle pick-up. When I stayed at the Sheraton in Reston, I waited 1.5 hours for the shuttle. It never came and I ended up paying for a cab. Comfort Inn gave me a much better experience. Just Note: The free shuttle only runs at certain times of the day.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
2  Thank bridejen
Reviewed 27 October 2016 via mobile

We stayed for a night at this hotel, it is very clean. It was comfortable. Safe area to stay and free parking. The location is the only downside since it is an hour away from DC and an hour from Baltimore.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 October 2016

Dirty, moldy, smelly and just unsanitary conditions all around. Staff is unprofessional, negligent and rude. Room was musty and in serious need of repairs. Bed looked clean but the rest of the room was grungy and disgusting. The bathroom was moldy awful and dirty, the furniture was falling apart and stained.

Room Tip: stay elsewhere
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 October 2016 via mobile

We booked a room here in order to get some quick rest before flying out of Dulles. It may have not been much, but it's all we could get. Service was good. They were helpful in arranging a taxi to the airport and a shuttle to come back, once we returned from our trip. They were able to accommodate in allowing us to leave our car here and apply it to our room bill, as opposed to parking it at the airport, which was a huge help. In all, the price is good. However, the only real issue I see here is that there isn't a whole lot of parking spaces, but other than that, I can suggest it for stayovers and to an extent, day trips and vacations to DC.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Herndon
5.1 km away
Hyatt Regency Dulles
#5 of 20 in Herndon
2.2 km away
Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Herndon - Dulles

Been to Comfort Inn Dulles International Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Comfort Inn Dulles International Airport

Address: 200 Elden St, Herndon, VA 20170-4811
Region: United States > Virginia > Fairfax County > Herndon
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Suites Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #18 of 20 Hotels in Herndon
Price Range: S$84 - S$142 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Comfort Inn Dulles International Airport 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Comfort Inn Dulles International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Comfort Inn Dulles International Airport Hotel Herndon