All reviewsoutback steakhousechoice hotelsyogurtdecent hotelfree breakfastrental carbreakfast roomfront desk staff was very friendlythe king size bedfree shuttlecoffee makerdefinitely stay here againhotel is cleanwe've stayednice breakfasthotel shuttleshort stay
Reviewed 16 November 2016

I needed a cheap, clean place to sleep and Comfort Inn fit the bill. I was able to get a room for under $100 using id90Travel to get the airline crew member discount. I only waited about 20 minutes for the hotel shuttle to pick me up from Dulles. (Other people had been waiting for their hotels much longer and were a bit jealous that I came and went.) The shuttle driver was exceptionally friendly. The hotel check-in person, Brittney, was also very professional and nice. I stayed in room 112 on the main floor near the lobby. I worried that I might hear noise from the lobby, but between the room's running A/C unit and fridge, there was plenty of white noise to cover up any outside sounds. I did not use the shower, but did notice some questionable colors on the tub floor which might have compelled me to wear shower flip flops. Otherwise, the room seemed very clean. I had the minor annoyance of struggling to get the room temperature right. The A/C unit is old and has turn dials, but not a deal breaker, in my opinion, for choosing a hotel. I will definitely stay here again! The price was the best I could find for this quality of hotel and it was conveniently located 10-15 minutes from Dulles. I really, really appreciated the quick shuttle pick-up. When I stayed at the Sheraton in Reston, I waited 1.5 hours for the shuttle. It never came and I ended up paying for a cab. Comfort Inn gave me a much better experience. Just Note: The free shuttle only runs at certain times of the day.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
2  Thank bridejen
Reviewed 27 October 2016 via mobile

We stayed for a night at this hotel, it is very clean. It was comfortable. Safe area to stay and free parking. The location is the only downside since it is an hour away from DC and an hour from Baltimore.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 October 2016

Dirty, moldy, smelly and just unsanitary conditions all around. Staff is unprofessional, negligent and rude. Room was musty and in serious need of repairs. Bed looked clean but the rest of the room was grungy and disgusting. The bathroom was moldy awful and dirty, the furniture was falling apart and stained.

Room Tip: stay elsewhere
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 October 2016 via mobile

We booked a room here in order to get some quick rest before flying out of Dulles. It may have not been much, but it's all we could get. Service was good. They were helpful in arranging a taxi to the airport and a shuttle to come back, once we returned from our trip. They were able to accommodate in allowing us to leave our car here and apply it to our room bill, as opposed to parking it at the airport, which was a huge help. In all, the price is good. However, the only real issue I see here is that there isn't a whole lot of parking spaces, but other than that, I can suggest it for stayovers and to an extent, day trips and vacations to DC.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 September 2016 via mobile

Don't stay there for the breakfast. Not good if you want anything other than cerial or a piece of toast. Room was okay, but low budget remodel. Location is good. Bottom line is you get what you pay for.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business