All reviewsoutback steakhousechoice hotelsyogurtdecent hotelfree breakfastrental carbreakfast roomfront desk staff was very friendlythe king size bedfree shuttlecoffee makerdefinitely stay here againhotel is cleanwe've stayednice breakfasthotel shuttleshort stay
Reviewed 29 June 2017

Free airport shuttle bus fast and reliable. Hotel about 10 minutes from the airport subject to traffic. Room size was fine and free breakfast was ok. Our first experience of a Comfort Inn and good enough for an overnight.

Stayed: June 2017
Reviewed 19 June 2017

We have stayed in a number of Choice Hotels in this area. This was one of the best! The hotel and the room were very clean and tidy. The staff was friendly and efficient. They were having a computer issue, but the desk clerk handled our check in without getting flustered and got us in our room quickly. It's in a fairly quiet neighborhood, but close to needed amenities.The breakfast was better than most! A special compliment to the young lady working in the breakfast room: There was a huge crowd and some of them were not so very patient and friendly. But she handled everything quickly, efficiently and kept a smile on her face! Thank you! We will definitely stay here again on our next trip to the area.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 June 2017

I'm honestly mystified by some of the poor reviews: my flight from DFW was delayed 4 hours and I ended up unexpectedly needing a hotel room near the airport at 1am. I was cheerfully welcomed by the receptionist and quickly got to my room and was wondering what was in store from all the reviews I'd read. To my pleasant surprise I found an immaculately clean room (I'm married to someone with OCD and I know the difference between my clean and her clear, and this was her clean).
I crawled into bed and was again pleasantly surprised by how comfortable the bed and pillows were. My only criticism was that the room was not as dark as I would have preferred but that is a common problem in hotel with bright lights outside.
The brand of coffee in the coffee maker was reasonable but the breakfast was something I looked at then chose to ignore and went to Starbucks but I can't fault free food.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 May 2017

UN COMFORT INN WASHINGTON DULLES INTERNATIONAL Herndon, VA

I was there on 5/16/17. After checking in at about 5:30 pm I went out for dinner.
Came back and worked for an hour completing and sending off my report.
Went back out to the 7 Eleven store and came back with a six pack of beer to drink while watching game three of the NBA western conference final.
After taking my shower, opened a beer and turned on the tv to watch the game.
SURPRISE ! The channel,was not coming on. I checked the channel list card and noticed that ESPN was listed. I called the front desk and told her the problem I was having. She turned her tv to that channel and verified that it was the right channel number as she was able to see the game. She told me that she was going to send over their maintenance person.
About 10 minutes later I called again as nobody has come over and I was missing the game. That's when she dropped the bomb on me, "sorry we don't have anybody to come over now" she said.
I told her that I really wanted to watch the game, and asked her to switch me to another room. She declined. At that time I got really upset because it was a Tuesday night and the hotel had rooms available.
I am a Choice Hotel gold member and normally I choose Comfort inn. Well that night I came to realized that COMFORT is not just a good bed. I did not sleep well, the next day I did not even bother to eat their breakfast.
My personal note to management, because of my job I travel to that area every year. You can rest assured that I will never again will stay at your UNCOMFORT INN.

Room Tip: Remember comfort is not just a comfortable bed.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Jd1914
Reviewed 12 May 2017

The worst place I have ever stayed at. There was black mold in the bathroom, tub faucet leaking, We advised the main desk but to no avail.spend a little more and stay at a cleaner and newer hotel. Some other guests asked to have their rooms changed because of the odor in their room.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends