All reviewsfront deskwafflesmarriott rewardsfree breakfastcomfortable roomwould stay here againgreat stopclean hotelbreakfast barsitting areaone night stayeasy accessking bedoutdoor poolnice stayconvenient locationroanoke
Reviewed 1 November 2017 via mobile

Stayed for the second time at this hotel. It's always nice to know that after a long day of driving you will enter the warm, inviting lobby of a place that truly cares about your needs. Simplicity, kindness and cleanliness are much more important to me than any frills when I'm traveling and these folks come through 100%. This morning I watched a grumpy, inconsiderate gentleman rake the all female staff over the coals over some frivolous item that wasn't on the breakfast bar and despite how uncomfortable he was making everyone else in the lobby, the staff listened to his complaints, apologized and were kind to him. I actually felt bad for them, but quickly realized these women were professionals who took great pride in their jobs. The customer is always right and they held their heads up high with kindness while dealing with this grumpy customer. I encourage anyone who needs a place to lay their head to book here. I know I'll always return.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
E C, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Roanoke Hollins I-81, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience online. You kind words meant a lot to our staff, who work tirelessly to treat all our guests with courtesy and respect. We appreciate you recommending our hotel, and we look forward to all your future stays with us.
eCommerce Marketing Manager
Daly Seven, Inc.

Reviewed 29 October 2017

Desk staff upon arrival was very helpful and efficient. Room was nice, clean. Bed was comfortable, always a plus in my book. Outside and lobby area was well kept. Breakfast the next morning was good. Can recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Rebecca R, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Roanoke Hollins I-81, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2017

Thank you for the 5-Star Review! We are glad to hear you had a great stay with us and enjoyed our helpful and efficient staff, comfortable beds and good breakfast! We hope to see you again soon!

eCommerce Marketing Manager
Daly Seven, Inc.

Reviewed 27 October 2017

My husband and I were traveling to North Carolina and this was the halfway point on our trip, so we chose to stay the night to be better rested. It is located very conveniently off of Interest 81 and was not difficult to find. We were so pleased with this hotel. I phoned earlier in the day to let them know we would be arriving shortly after midnight and the front desk attendant was ready for us when we arrived. The room was exceptionally clean and as always with Marriott hotels, the bed was extremely comfortable. We enjoyed the complimentary breakfast in the morning, and there was a very nice variety of foods. The staff was friendly and welcoming. I wish we could have spent more time at the hotel because it was a great experience. We will definitely stay at this hotel again if traveling through the Roanoke area. Thank you to all!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Rebecca R, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Roanoke Hollins I-81, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2017

Thank you Melissa for taking the time out of your busy schedule to share your experiences on TripAdvisor! We love to hear that our clean rooms, friendly staff, and ample breakfast options exceeded your expectations and resulted in you having a wonderful stay in Roanoke. We appreciate your kind words and hope to see you again soon. Safe travels!

Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

It was a great place to stay and so clean. The staff were very friendly and courteous. The breakfast was very good and wide variety. I will definitely stay there again if I ever travel through Roanoke.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
E C, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Roanoke Hollins I-81, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2017

Thank you Carol for taking the time out of your busy schedule to share your experiences on TripAdvisor! We love to hear that our clean rooms, friendly staff, and ample breakfast options exceeded your expectations and resulted in you having a wonderful stay in Roanoke. We appreciate your kind words and hope to see you again soon. Safe travels!

Reviewed 17 October 2017

A friend and I were recently on our way to NC for a girlfriends' vacation and stopped at Fairfield Inn in Roanoke overnight. Beautiful hotel! Very clean, staff was very friendly, lobby, breakfast area and rooms were very updated and modern with a beautiful color scheme. Breakfast the next morning was amazing! There was a huge selection, something for everyone, even those on special diets. Great experience here and I would definitely stay here again!

Room Tip: Excellent breakfast!
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
E C, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Roanoke Hollins I-81, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2017

Thank you DRenda for taking the time out of your busy schedule to share your experiences on TripAdvisor! We love to hear that our beautiful hotel and ample breakfast options exceeded your expectations and resulted in you having a wonderful stay in Roanoke. We appreciate your kind words and hope to see you again soon. Safe travels!