Best Western Plus Hopewell Inn
US$124
US$112
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$127/night.

US$93
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$113/night.

US$139
US$100
US$99
TripAdvisor
US$125
All reviewsfront deskking roomwafflesroom was cleansausagebest westernsroad tripsitting areavalue for the moneygreat hotelother hotelsgas stationmini fridgecivil warwould stay here againstaff was friendlyon line
Reviewed 27 May 2015

This hotel was clean, newly renovated, and very quiet. The bed was very comfortable and the bathroom spotless. I would highly recommend it for a stop over when traveling. Not a lot of options for dinner close by - but the hotel was excellent.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Tom P, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Plus Hopewell Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2015

We were so ecstatic upon reading this review you have of our hotel. We always aim to provide you with the best value for your money and we are so happy to know that our efforts are very well received. We would love to have you and your family back and thank you very much for choosing to stay with us.

Reviewed 25 May 2015 via mobile

it was a great hotel with great staff. The room was very up to date and clean. Location wasn't best but I knew that before booking. Breakfast was pretty good and it was right next to a wawa! Overall I highly recommend

Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple

Thank you very much for this wonderful review you have of our hotel. We are so happy to know that we were able to meet your expectations with the level of facilities and service we provide. Thank you for recommending us and we hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed 21 May 2015

It is average. 3.5 out of 5 star. I wish I could give a better review. Unfortunately, I am comparing this to an incredible stay the previous night at Best Western in South Carolina. Unfortunately, not all the PLUS locations are equal. It is definitely a better quality in comparison to other hotels. I guess I am just disappointed as it is very expensive so I expected more.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you very much for taking the time to post a review about our hotel. It saddens us to know that we were unable to meet your expectations during your stay with us. We would like to make it up to you and so we can show you that we take your comments seriously and that we act on them. We hope to see you back soon and we will await your return.

Reviewed 19 May 2015

I stayed at the Hopewell Best Western on my way back to NC from conference in Northern Virginia. This inn was clean, the staff was friendly and value was good. I have stayed at this inn once before and had a good experience, so I stayed again and I enjoy the experience.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled solo
Thank James C. S

We thank you so much for repeatedly choosing us to serve you on your travels. We appreciate your business and we aim to provide you the best value for your money. We would love to have you back again and we do hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 13 May 2015 via mobile

Overwhelming antiseptic smell in the lobby. Lighter but noticeable in hallways and room. I used a sleeping machine and was able to smell to odor when I began using it AND AGAIN the next night when I began using it at home.

The TV reception was substandard to most hotels we utilize.

The price was reasonable and included free breakfast and wifi as well as free parking. Room was clean and included refrigerator and microwave.

I asked the desk clerk if she has a king bed available. Her reply was " You booked two queen beds" We were checking in at 11PM and didn't think the request was unreasonable as there probably would not have been more people checking in after U.S. The desk agent didn't bother to check inventory and reservations and gave no explanation except that we had booked two queens.

Stayed: May 2015

We would like to apologize for the experiences you had on your recent stay with us. We are looking into these issues and rest assured that we will do everything in our power to prevent these from happening again in the future. We would like to make it up to you and we hope that you’ll give us another chance to prove how much we value your business. Thank you very much and we hope to see you back soon.