“BBQ”

K & L Barbecue
Ranked #2 of 54 Restaurants in Hopewell
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

Great North Carolina style barbecue. This place is always busy. The service is fast and friendly and the prices are very affordable.

Reviewed 20 June 2017 via mobile

The cake was the absolute best the one I had was pina colada and I also had barbecue fries and applesauce it was so good I loved it I only have Good things to say about them

Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

If you are traveling through the area, make a point of eating here. The locals love this place. Prices are great and the staff will make you feel like family. Y'all come back now - ya hear!!!

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

Family restaurant that serves home cooked meals. Chili is available on Fridays but better get there early it goes fast.
BBQ and Chicken with all the normal sides are really good. The service is normally pretty quick.

Reviewed 9 March 2017

Went to K & L after seeing reviews on Trip Advisor and was glad we did. The food was great. I had to try the bbq sampler of pork, beef and chicken with 2 delicious sides. It was a generous portion of very tasty food. Just wish I had room for the equally tasty looking desserts. Our server, Holly welcomed us on our 1st visit and was very helpful in telling us about the menu. We will definitely go back the next time we're in the area.

1  Thank JMH101