“Perfect Visit!”

Add it.
Starbucks
Ranked #1 of 2 Quick Bites in Hopewell
Reviewed 9 November 2018 via mobile

Stopped by on a whim - I'm not a regular Starbucks conissuer so picking & choosing a drink can be overwhelming. Was tired after week long business training. Barista was so friendly, patient, & helpful. Offered me nice espresso options to give me energy for late night studying for course exam in the morning. Still couldn't decide so he suggested a combo flavor - Toasted White Chocolate + Chesnut Praline. OMG - PERFECT! Took time to enjoy my afternoon treat while relaxing inside while listening to some fantastic jazz music that was playing. As I was headed out the door - the barista wished me luck on my exam tomorrow

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed 7 July 2018

Harry, who works the Reserve Station, the rest of the team, including the pleasant lady who clears the tables are all professional, attentive, accommodating, and English speaking. My favorite? The grande, black Americano Reserve with a warmed, delicious blueberry scone! Great way to start the day! Harry even remembers that my son and I like a glass of ice water as well. The 1/2 hr free WiFi is a plus. Hopewell Starbucks is obviously a well managed store.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

Waiting for the Women's RR when a guy came out NO PROBLEM but there was "urine" on the toilet seat & floor- not just a little bit!
Went out to order my coffee and there was this guy behind the counter ready to make my coffee!! Really?? Confronted mgr and this guy. Made it clear that he could pee wherever BUT not on the floor & seat WITHOUT cleaning it!!
He says that it's "unisex" so it gets used all day. Fine but you came out without cleaning it!
And I'm a mom of boys and know when it was just done!
Do not want this guy making my coffee!
This was a fav stop of mine when passing thru CHts but now I won't be stopping!!

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 15 February 2017 via mobile

This Starbucks is a perfect place to relax (chairs and music), study (tables), and spend the evening away (Internet and plenty of outlets). Only downside is a 9:00 PM closing.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 1 February 2017

Friendly helpful staff, always able to get the brew I want, very clean and tables are big enough to hold all your stuff. Love to come on Sunday morning, always busy!

Date of visit: January 2017

Been to Starbucks? Share your experiences!