“Nice Biscuits and fries...”
Review of Bojangles'

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Bojangles'
Ranked #6 of 54 Restaurants in Hopewell
Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

It is a nice place and near to the hotel I am staying. Back in India we don't get Biscuits with fries or chicken. I liked the concept.

Reviewed 4 July 2017

Stopped in for lunch while traveling to PA. Bojangles has been gone from my south Florida home for decades so this was a treat. Food was good. Staff friendly. Price reasonable. I wonder why it left South Florida?

Reviewed 31 December 2016

It was my first time at Bojangles and I will not go back again. I went through the drive thru and I had to wait over 25 minutes for my order. Then, by the time I got home, most of the chicken pieces were dry, the biscuits were cold, the mashed potatoes were lumpy and it just seemed to be a bad dinner overall. The family has bad stomach problems and felt sick for the next day. We are not fans of Bojangles and will not be going back EVER!

Reviewed 12 December 2016 via mobile

I really like Bojangles. I had the steak biscuit. It was pretty darn good. My one complaint is that the woman who took my order seemed to lazy to speak. I could barely understand her and she was definitely speaking English. Not sure if it was an attitude I was getting or if she was just to lazy to speak or something... The food was good and the place was very clean however. The coffee is always good at any Bojangles

Reviewed 11 December 2016

Stopped in for dinner. As we arrived two large busses with USNA Annapolis athletes arrived. Even though the staff were overwhelmed with customers, all orders was quickly and efficiently processed with no loss of quality.