“Aggravated”

Add it.
Papa John's
Ranked #38 of 54 Restaurants in Hopewell
Reviewed 31 October 2016 via mobile

I just love the service I got at Papa Johns,not. They didn't bring the extra sauce I ordered. Then when I called up there to make a complaint about it the lady said its hard to hear me, okay I get that when with where I was sitting so I moved to a spot I carry a conversation on with my mom,all the time an she got rude with me and still said I can't hear you go outside. That's when I finally,got rude back and said I can't I just had surgery. I shouldn't be told to go outside. Sorry that's just wrong. I didn't really want the driver to come back even though I really wanted my sauce, I just wanted them to remove the charge from my card since I didn't receive what I ordered, but now I won't order from,them again. Way,to go I know you're not suppose to talk to a customer like that I use to,work there.

Reviewed 27 March 2016

We order and pick-up. My wife has the App on her phone and place your order 15 minutes before you plan to be there and you are good to go. I'm allergic to cheese, so the thin crust, no cheese, works or meats pizza are perfect for me. We get 3 different kinds for family of 4 and leftovers are perfect the next day.

Reviewed 17 February 2016

Papa Johns have my favorite chain pizza. I really like the works because the pizza comes pretty well loaded.

Reviewed 29 April 2015

Fast delivery, hot and fresh pizza (cheese steak special) the typical pie from PJ's, good flavor and crust, obviously not the best substitute for the real thing but close enough, I also had their brownie which was moist and delicious but hey it's double chocolate, can't go wrong with that, I would order again from this location.

Reviewed 3 December 2014

This papa Johns location never fails to disappoint. The pizza is always awesome! They aren't stingy with the toppings and I get my pizza exactly the way I want it. They deliver at the time they say they will, and the drivers are friendly.

Been to Papa John's? Share your experiences!