“Sometimes the daily special is the best”

Tops China Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 54 Restaurants in Hopewell
Reviewed 1 May 2016

Ordered sesame chicken. Watched the cook in the back beating back that delicious chicken. Order came out better than I expected. A lot of chicken and rice. I would go back.

1  Thank Wayne M

Reviewed 30 April 2016

Four of us have eaten together inside for supper twice in the last 2 months. Each time the staff were friendly and helpful, the meals were nice portions and very good, and at reasonable prices. Their pork coked rice is prepared well, is browned on the grill, and unlike some others, theirs has small chopped vegetables in it (as it should be) - kudos for that! The Shrimp Lomaine and General Tao's Chicken were especially good. We would highly recommend this restaurant. The inside is small and retro 1960's look.

1  Thank Joey L
Reviewed 21 April 2016

I have tried this location a few times and every time I experience the same thing...lots of grease on the vents, slippery floors, and questionable serverpro. The food taste okay if you can get past the dirty appearance of the location. It looks like the windows haven't been cleaned is quite some time.

Reviewed 3 September 2015 via mobile

I went by there yesterday just to try it out. I figured it would be your typical strip mall Chinese food, but I was pleasantly surprised that the chicken (general tso) was cooked just right so the outside was crispy and cooked perfectly. It was also nicely spiced. The spring rolls were cooked very good too.
It is still typical Chinese but it is very well prepared making it a good place to eat.

1  Thank Jaysuhn12
Reviewed 1 July 2015

I just ordered General Tso and Crab Rangoon!!! So delicious!! So much I had to eat the rest later that day and this was the luncheon special!

1  Thank RozHol