“Indignant staff”

Add it.
Pizza Hut
Ranked #46 of 63 Restaurants in Hopewell
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

We walked in and it took a while before a staff member begrudgingly asked us what we wanted and we said we wanted to dine in she rolled her eyes and said go sit down. No menus no nothing. We sat a minute and then decided we were not going to Pay to eat with bad attitude etc so we left went across the street to Leone’s and it was great

Reviewed 25 September 2016 via mobile

You don't find many Pizza Huts these days where you can choose to dine in. They even have a salad bar like I used to go to when I was a kid. They have a lunch buffet, so I'll have to go back and try it.

I ordered two medium pan pizzas, enough for several meals and lunches. It's always best when it's hot and fresh and they made them perfect as usual.

The staff was friendly and quickly noticed when I walked in. Great job all around.

Reviewed 14 June 2016

they screwed up my delivery order the 4 times I ordered there! Huge disappointment to not get what you ordered! The deliver was fast and prompt though!

Reviewed 17 February 2016

I find Pizza Hut pizzas to just be way to greasy and too much dough. My favorite pizza though is also the stuffed crust pizza, which is amazing and not greasy like the rest.

Reviewed 12 November 2015

I love Pizza Hut pizza and to have it on a buffet makes it even better. All the great pizza you can eat for a low price and great service.

Been to Pizza Hut? Share your experiences!