“Great customer service”
Review of Quick Lunch

Quick Lunch
Ranked #15 of 64 Restaurants in Hopewell
Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

I ordered the burger and fries. It was really delicious and I need to visit this place again! Very nice wait staff

Date of visit: October 2017

Reviewed 27 August 2018

A good place for a sandwich, cold plate, or breakfast. Service has always been good and the food tasty.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 28 August 2017

Not sure how I've missed ever eating in this establishment, since I've known about it almost my entire life. Celebrating its 90th year according to the front window.
The interior has the charm of cinder block shed decorated with sports memorabilia from the hometown Blue Devils.
The menu is short order standard - burger, grilled cheese, bologna burger, etc. I tride the Devil Dog - a hot dog with chili and everything else. Liked it well enough to have 2 of them. Companions had the same, plus bean soup and a salad.
Several patrons gave us a look that made me think they noted we were not regulars, but nothing more than that. The server and cashier were friendly and solicitous and made our visit quite pleasant.
Should I find myself in the neighborhood, I bet I'll stop in for another Devil Dog.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 8 November 2016 via mobile

Quick lunch was a Hopewell tradition for several generations. Well known for its outstanding and low cost breakfast but especially for their steamed and grilled hotdogs made all the way with slaw, onions and chili..they were absolutely amazing and a must stop to say the least.

Fast forward to present day tho..new ownership..run down interior, sub-par service and lackluster food. Sad to see a business once in its glory fall to a new low.

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed 20 October 2016

A snack stop of fine Virginia Apple pie and Dr. Pepper.

Great service.

Ambience. American roadside diner.

Date of visit: October 2016

Been to Quick Lunch? Share your experiences!