“Traditional mexican”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner
Reviewed 19 June 2017

Good atmosphere. Friendly staff. Nice authentic menu selection. Shrimp tacos were great and of course a selection of south of the border drinks.

Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

My wife and I had dinner she had enchiladas I had burritos and a margarita all we're good we'll go back again

Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

Siempre bueno!!!

My friend and I eat here a lot! Prices are good, food plentiful, and they don't rush us out the door. Oh - ask for their house sangria. Yummy!

Reviewed 23 April 2017 via mobile

Stayed next door at the Fairfield inn and suites and needed something to eat late after a long drive. Walked over to this place and was pleasantly surprised. Very good burritos and salsa for me and my wife had the crab meat enchiladas. A good meal and drinks. Service was OK and the prices were well within budget. Cannot go wrong here.

Reviewed 27 March 2017 via mobile

Typical dive Mexican food but you can't beat $2 beers. The food is always fast and the service was always friendly. You can literally eat and drink a decent amount for under $15.